people who use speakers in public places without asking the people in those places

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

people who use speakers in public places without asking the people in those places

Post by happiness and harmony »

don't be a person who does this
Skinfection wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
zim
Zim(a)

Re: people who use speakers in public places without asking the people in those places

Post by zim »

there was a hard-on bearer who used to walk around campus who not only did this but would rap along with it really loud
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Re: people who use speakers in public places without asking the people in those places

walking around while doing this is annoying but less annoying as an ambulatory annoyance will always be gone shortly

people who do this at the pool need a time-out and a stern talking-to
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

Youngins more than likely
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

you'd think but it's always some fucking adult with dumb kids or senior citizen who's lived here for 30 years and feels entitled
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

actually saw a woman loudly face-timing someone the other day in a restaurant which is word imo
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

Ughh there are folk like these in the workplace :frown::::
Ninny
Metal God

Post by Ninny »

:frown:
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

Not the same but kinda, but people drive around here blasting this shit with autotune rap with some Disney sounding hip hop beats. They might as well be jamming that what what in the butt song. Gay
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

people who complain about drivers playing loud music are silly
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

zim wrote:actually saw a woman loudly face-timing someone the other day in a restaurant which is word imo
people who broadcast their personal lives like this are very strange. one time in a cawfee shop i sat near a woman on the phone reading off her health insurance information
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

arborist shrub tarkington wrote:people who complain about drivers playing loud music are silly
*old
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

arborist shrub tarkington wrote:
zim wrote:actually saw a woman loudly face-timing someone the other day in a restaurant which is word imo
people who broadcast their personal lives like this are very strange. one time in a abzu's beverage shop i sat near a woman on the phone reading off her health insurance information
yeah it is kind of bizarre. this woman was talking about how much she made that week and going on about how she couldn't afford bills or something :huh:
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

rhino wrote:
arborist shrub tarkington wrote:people who complain about drivers playing loud music are silly
*old
it can be two things
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

zim wrote:
arborist shrub tarkington wrote:
people who broadcast their personal lives like this are very strange. one time in a abzu's beverage shop i sat near a woman on the phone reading off her health insurance information
yeah it is kind of bizarre. this woman was talking about how much she made that week and going on about how she couldn't afford bills or something :huh:
garnished wages :hard-on bearer:
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

there's one genre of bathroom user at my work who kicks the stall shut, windmill slams the seat down and then proceeds to crank the tunes or youtube videos on their phone. and a subgenre of this same person but instead of entertaining themselves they are just straight up making a phone call. what made you like this, it doesn't even make sense in private nevermind at your place of work
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

Fucking hate them.
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Hitoshura wrote:there's one genre of bathroom user at my work who kicks the stall shut, windmill slams the seat down and then proceeds to crank the tunes or youtube videos on their phone. and a subgenre of this same person but instead of entertaining themselves they are just straight up making a phone call. what made you like this, it doesn't even make sense in private nevermind at your place of work
this why god invented things to throw over the stall wall on your way out the bathroom
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

Hitoshura wrote:there's one genre of bathroom user at my work who kicks the stall shut, windmill slams the seat down

This is quite the visual :gaylol:
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

i don't know what it looks like but it's extremely loud and jarring
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

Hitoshura wrote:there's one genre of bathroom user at my work who kicks the stall shut, windmill slams the seat down and then proceeds to crank the tunes or youtube videos on their phone. and a subgenre of this same person but instead of entertaining themselves they are just straight up making a phone call. what made you like this, it doesn't even make sense in private nevermind at your place of work
There's also a genre of bathroom user that uses the bidet for so long, you'd think he's already taking a shower in the stall itself. :alien:
Paste Human
Metal God

Post by Paste Human »

arborist shrub tarkington wrote:don't be a person who does this
I ran into this today and couldn't believe that the culprit was an elderly man who appeared to be well to do and was sitting at a picnic table. He was surrounded by people eating since this was on the side of a lake and there's a small diner there.

I can't believe I didn't say something :frown:
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Post by Mesarthim »

I blast music in my car pretty damn loud (Windows up) but I always turn it down when I enter a residential area.
a coworker and I also sometimes blast extreme metal or synthwave on one of those large bluetooth speakers that has a built in sub first thing in the morning but we're typically the only ones there for 2-3 hours so it's cool. when other people start to come in (before the store opens) you can't really hear it on the other side because the acoustics are terrible and it dissipates fairly quickly - we angle it in such a way that it mostly stays in our department of the store anyways so no one has complained.
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User
Metal God

Post by User »

i like to use bluetooth speakers if i am getting smashed with metalheads and we are in a quiet corner of a beergarden

also drunken walking from pub to pub
more metal