neck pain

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
zim
Zim(a)

neck pain

Post by zim »

woke up with some stiff neck pain about six weeks ago figuring it would get better after a few days. still fucking hurts to turn my head left or right :oldryan: gonna have to bite the bullet and go to the doc next week. sleeping has become pretty painful.

fuuuuuu
vO)))id
Metal God

Re: neck pain

Post by vO)))id »

Go to doc. Do some excersize.
Not trying to move your neck/head will make it worse.
Ninny
Metal God

Post by Ninny »

This pc is a killer, might as well start smoking
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

yeah i seriously need to start hitting the gym or something, the lifestyle is catching up with me :homework:
Ninny
Metal God

Post by Ninny »

:xx: It doesn't have to be intense, just a bit of work in the gym will make a difference :bulb:
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

Your doctor is probably going to tell you some nonsense like "go to a chiropractor". I had pain all across my back that eventually culminated in a pinched nerve (that i've discussed here before). The day I put a firm mattress topper on my bed was the day all of those problems vanished.

If you have long lasting neck problems, it could be related to what you sleep on. You might need either a more thick and firm pillow or a good mattress topper.