dreams

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

dreams

Post by jawn galliano »

i don't really dream much, but after my alarm went off this morning, i called out of work shortly before my login time so i could go back to sleep. i then had 3.5 hours of vivid, semi-lucid dreams (mostly all bad!)

i wasn't really in control except for having somehow maintained an awareness throughout that i was asleep and could wake myself up at any time, and in that time had been prepping all of these responses to real people in response to happenings in dreamland. a strange state of affairs. i was firmly in bed and under blankets and fully cognizant of that, while also scurrying up a staircase at work alongside other panicked coworkers as bears invaded. once i finally roused and braced myself to recite these responses, i suddenly realized that the whole enterprise was ridiculous because it was all fake.

weird stuff :huh: it was a jarring experience

anyway do you all have dreams and are they good or bad and what do you do with all that
Paste Human
Metal God

Re: dreams

Post by Paste Human »

You mentioned a while back that you had been drinking quite a bit every day. If you suddenly stopped or even cut way down that might explain it, especially if the dreams were unusually vivid. I've heard people can even get this from MSG in their food.

I used to get vivid dreams enough that I made a point to write everything down immediately after waking up to see if a theme would eventually emerge. Nothing ever did as far as I could tell, but it was cool to read through a while later.

Otherwise these days I probably have about the same experience with sleep and dreams as most people.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

yeah i have been drinking very heavily the last few weeks. had a couple of semi-dry days this week but i really haven't let up all that much, and i didn't hold back at all last night either. lack of dreams has been a persistent thing for me forever though, and lucidity has never really been a factor in the past either. i don't doubt those are all related, but it is weird to try and make sense of, whatever the case
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

Does anybody else hear songs in their dreams?

A lot of times I usually wake up with a song in my head, that I hear as I am snapping out of a dream
bills bro
Ancient One

Post by bills bro »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tk7SstoQ3Y
User
Metal God

Post by User »

i fucking love dreams, but i rarely remember them which is very sad. there are still a few i had in my childhood that have stuck with me. one involves buying goldeneye 007 in a mall and getting by foot bitten off by a snapper

another involves the jungle book and wetting my bed

another a T-rex

these are the stories that go with me, year after year
more metal
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

sade wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tk7SstoQ3Y
came here to post this song, sade is doing the lord's work :serenity:
Skinfection wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User
Metal God

Post by User »

that is my go to english language KTV song, i couldn't tell you how many times i have sung that in front of a group of drunk burmese people
more metal
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

falsettos and all
Skinfection wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User
Metal God

Post by User »

you have no idea man :gaylol:
more metal
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

392?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

But what aboouuutt

https://youtu.be/mrZRURcb1cM
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

Man stevie Nick's is like 72 and I'd still tounge jam it
Ninny
Metal God

Post by Ninny »

I like dreams :xx: I dream of the cats, recently I dreamed of daddy and all was alright. I remember once I had a situation at work and I dreamed the solution :bulb: