Herman Cain deserved it

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
Grudge
Metal God

Herman Cain deserved it

Post by Grudge »

He wrote on his Twitter advocating against masks. Then he went to Trump's Tulsa rally, didn't wear a mask, and caught the virus.

The real injustice is why more of these coronavirus-denying, mask-opposing republicans aren't dropping dead. If enough of them die maybe that will send a message to the rest of the population of morons in Florida and Texas and then you might see this virus actually dying down.
Grudge
Metal God

Re: Herman Cain deserved it

Post by Grudge »

How much longer can the leadership of this country blame China for this? The Chinese have got total control over it, their 82,000 cases versus the US' 4 million plus cases. Their 4,600 deaths versus US's 154,000 and growing deaths. Their economy grew 3.2% versus the steepest decline in US history this second quarter of 30%.

Seems like the republicans are prepared to blame others for their problems all the way to the grave. It's the same attitude they exhibit on climate-change, of protecting vested moneyed-class interests over what's good for society, of believing big business research instead of the scientific community research. I can see it now, tsunamis will wash over Florida and you'll still have idiots saying they want to keep burning fossil fuels.
Dr. Gonzo
Metal God

Post by Dr. Gonzo »

Conservatives have no earthly clue. They believe a doctor who insists that demon sperm is the cause of vaginal disorders. The conspiracy thoughts of evangelical beliefs is strongly representing the misinformation.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

Skinfection wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 09:10
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I feel bad for his family.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

i don't feel bad for his family. everyone experiences loss, very few get rich as fuck in the process, and those who did in this case benefited from outright theft from the people who created his obscene riches. herman cain successfully lobbied for a $2.00 minimum wage for tipped workers. i'll reconsider if they disgorge every last penny of their ill-gotten blood money back to the people who actually earned it, plus interest, but until then, nah, fuck every last one of them.

imran is right. he deserved it. and all his beneficiaries deserve the same and more if they're not actively working to atone in full for his lifetime of rapacious theft.
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Post by Mesarthim »

I literately LOL'd when I saw this news earlier. Skinner sums it up nicely.
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

heavily used
Skinfection wrote: