The Outing Thread

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
TamPron
Metal God

Re: The Outing Thread

Post by TamPron »

I'll hit him up
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I never shaved my balls :alien:

I shave my armpits :god:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
OJ8

Post by OJ8 »

[quote name="abzu"]and you shall be called Testicules[/quote]

Is that a pokémon?
God's business, witchfinding.
Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
Metal God

Post by Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs »

I will be honest here with my answer: I have tongue kisses and groped boobs before. It was fun but I never took things any further than that and don't plan on doing so because I am gay for men. :grin:

Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

Shitty loves the cock. :tvrkey:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
FUKKET
Metal God

Post by FUKKET »

It was a joke. :grin:

Like was said above, I (and AOD) only Jam ladies. :mmm:

But like in Shitty's thread - taking a finger while getting a blowie or some fucking is rather awesome, especially as you do your load!

But once one tour i was given a challenge (back in my booze days). This hot uber chick said if i kissed the singer she'd do me. I thought "hell, i've got no problem with that if it will get me up in that vag!" so I did. 3-8 seconds - and it was worth it, because the chick go SO turned on it was crazy. She tore me apart (a lot of back scratches).

That was a crazy road trip that one. I was accused of pissing in the hotel room, but it was peppermint tea the next morning to combat the hangover. I was still out of it & split a cup of it - but they made us pay still...

The funk band tours were more debaucherous than any other on-the-road gigs i've done.