Migraines & Headaches

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
zim
Zim(a)

Migraines & Headaches

Post by zim »

Does anyone here suffer from them? When I was a few years younger I had migraines constantly and I was always in and out of the doctor, Cat Scans, MRI, different meds, all kinds of annoying crap. Eventually they went away, although it is not uncommon for me to have slight headache everyday. :oldryan:
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
Metal God

Re: Migraines & Headaches

Post by Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs »

I don't suffer from them on a regular basis but every once in awhile I'll get a migraine that basically destroys my entire day.

vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

i used to have migraines A LOT. I couldn't get out of my bedroom, where I had to close all the curtains. That was so fucked up.

Thankfully it's way less now, I just have em now and then and not so severe.
Noyka
Ancient One

Post by Noyka »

When I was younger I had them all the time now they're just occasional, usually what happens is due to the headache I get sick to my stomach, throw up and get better quick after that.
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

I used to get them a lot and chain-smoked because of it. I get stress headaches when dealing with my ex.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
scunt.
Metal God

Post by scunt. »

I hardly ever get headaches
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="jorsh">
Omg Ali is so hot I want to fuck both nostrils, earholes, even his armpits and elbows. Basically I want to fuck him everywhere except his ass and mouth.

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Hitoshura">
also when you exit an unsuccessful interview you should just leave them with: 'if you can't slam with the best, you'll just have to jam with the rest'
</blockquote>
Ninny
Metal God

Post by Ninny »

I have shitty headaches, I blame stiffness of the back and silly eyes.
Shredlord
Ancient One

Post by Shredlord »

I don't have true migraines, but I rarely go a day without a headache. I know some are stress and weather related (when the barometric pressure drops, I'm a goner!), others are just general purpose headaches.
I am the Dragon. And you call me insane. You are privy to a great becoming, but you recognize nothing. To me, you are a slug in the sun. You are an ant in the afterbirth. It is your nature to do one thing correctly: Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote name="Shredlord"]I don't have true migraines, but I rarely go a day without a headache. I know some are stress and weather related (when the barometric pressure drops, I'm a goner!), others are just general purpose headaches.[/quote]

My father is always talking about when barometric pressure drops. Him and I both have back problems and on those days they are terrible. :mmno:
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Shredlord"]I don't have true migraines, but I rarely go a day without a headache. I know some are stress and weather related (when the barometric pressure drops, I'm a goner!), others are just general purpose headaches.[/quote]

I think I may actually get headaches when the barometer rises. I always feel so nice and relaxed and ...like pressure has been relieved when the air pressure drops and great winds fall in to the valley.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
rocknrolla
God of Emptiness

Post by rocknrolla »

when I was 12 - 14 I used to get migraines on a regular basis. It fucking sucked. haven't had one since though.