Face transplants

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
methodrone
God of Emptiness

Face transplants

Post by methodrone »

the latest one:

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW2N2O7OcAA<!-- m -->

she is probably waiting by the phone for a phonecall from the jim henson company (ok thats terrible).
Ninny
Metal God

Re: Face transplants

Post by Ninny »

Needs some more work :oof:
methodrone
God of Emptiness

Post by methodrone »

her husband shot her in the face and is serving I think 18 years, she said that she is going to meet him when he is released
D.O.A.

Post by D.O.A. »

We had this book in our school library titled the worst injuries due to ww2, it was a gallery of horror and back then people had to live with blown away faces, missing jaws, etc.
methodrone
God of Emptiness

Post by methodrone »

Sounds like an interesting book, not sure if i would like to see it.

on a similar subject, of mutilations and such. They say the reason that people are becoming more sociopathic towards others suffering is that we experience them through impersonal mediums. People were more used to seeing things like this in person in the good ol´ days. f.i when someone died it was customary to keep the corpse in the living room for days.

Thats also the reason why films and video games are becoming more and more violent, on one hand to fullfill our animal appetite for carnage and as well as to come in terms with mortality.

long post is long and ramblin´
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

holy shit, i just saw this monstrous bitch on the news.

i cannot describe how horrible she looks. i feel sick.
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
Noyka
Ancient One

Post by Noyka »

I can't watch youtube right now but I'm sure she had a good reason
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

life sucks. poor woman

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
Metal God

Post by Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs »

[quote name="zim"]holy shit, i just saw this monstrous bitch on the news.

i cannot describe how horrible she looks. i feel sick.[/quote]

Yeah, she still looks pretty bad but at least her face is semi normal looking since the operation. That x ray of her face after the shotgun blast was pretty horrifying. I can't imagine what all this poor woman has gone through physically and mentally.

ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

Her husband had ONLY 7 years of prison?? How is possibile? He deserve prison for at least 30 years imo.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
Metal God

Post by Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs »

He deserves a bullet or ten to his face. :frown:

Noyka
Ancient One

Post by Noyka »

He and those dirtbags who went around shooting dogs for fun (killing a therapy dog of a soldier who has post traumatic stress disorder) should be put in jail, in the GENERAL PUBLIC OF JAIL. The inmates would take care of them as long as the guards turn a semi-blind eye to it.

Though legally they can't let it get too out of hand :redneck:
Haunty
Metal God

Post by Haunty »

At the risk of inciting intellectual discussion, I think there's a lot of pricks out there who simply need to be shot in the face and dumped in the woods. People who steal or hurt other people's pets, rapists, child molesters, sexual predators, murderers. Fuck giving 'em the benefit of the doubt. Impose 50 years of merciless retributions, maybe this shit will get less out of hand. We've been too lax on certain shit, and it's starting to get out of hand.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
rocknrolla
God of Emptiness

Post by rocknrolla »

[quote name="hafsteinn"]her husband shot her in the face and is serving I think 18 years, she said that she is going to meet him when he is released[/quote]

I saw this on the news the other day... fucking disgusting... the both of em