it's hot today

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

it's hot today

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

fuck socks and fuck t-shirt :ba:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Re: it's hot today

Post by rhino »

go jam you some outdoors in this period
Ninny
Metal God

Post by Ninny »

Warm enough for sandals :pepper:
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

tomorrow I go to the river for a barbeque with some buddies :tvrkey:

now is cloudy :oldryan:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

sandals are fucking metal
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

sandals :shake:

Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
Metal God

Post by Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs »

So are flip flops. I buy a new pair of cheapo flip flops from wal mart the start of every summer. :redneck:

Redd
Ancient One

Post by Redd »

I hate flip flops.
Bathsalt Zombie
Ancient One

Post by Bathsalt Zombie »

I normally wear foot flops on a regular basis. The only time I don't is when I have to work.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

I wore flip flops last summer for beaching, but they were from china and I had a bad skin reaction with them on my feet :oldryan:

Redd
Ancient One

Post by Redd »

Seeing men in flip flops is one of the most disturbing things I can think of.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

I also hated them. But for staying on the beach are not so bad. of course I never and I will never wear them in a simple day.

I always have faithful sneakers for going out :ryan:

anyway, flip flops >>> sandals

bills bro
Ancient One

Post by bills bro »

i don't wear either :santa:
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

:oldryan: :oldryan: :oldryan: