Man Caught in Hospital Necrophilia Act

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Post by Mesarthim »

Security Guards Allegedly Find Lab Employee Having Sex With 92-Year-Old's Corpse

A 24-year-old New York City man remains jailed after he was found allegedly having sex with a 92-year-old woman's corpse inside the morgue of the hospital where he worked.

Anthony Merino, who works as a lab technician at Holy Name Hospital in Teaneck, N.J., was arrested Sunday after vice squad responded to a call from a security guard at the hospital. The guard reported witnessing the lab technician sexually desecrating the woman's dead body, according to vice squad.

"This is a first," Lt. Dean Kazinci, spokesman for the Teaneck, N.J., vice squad, told ABC News. "When you think you've heard and seen it all, something like this happens."

Kazinci said the security guards at the hospital told vice squad that they caught Merino in the act of necrophilia. They transported Merino to the vice squad station, he said, and charged him after conducting a vice squad interview.

A spokesman for Holy Name Hospital released a statement to ABC News calling the allegations a "heinous crime."

"We are horrified and saddened for the family of the patient and are completely empathic and sympathetic to them," the statement reads.

Merino had only been working at the hospital for 14 days, according to the statement, and had passed a criminal background check before he was offered the job. The hospital also notified the dead woman's next of kin after contacting authorities.

Merino was arraigned Monday on a charge of desecrating human remains, a second degree crime in New Jersey. A judge set bail at $400,000 with conditions that included Merino surrendering his passport and submitting to a psychological evaluation. He faces a maximum of 10 years in prison, if convicted.

In addition to working part time at Holy Name Hospital, Merino also had a part-time job as a histology technician at Overlook Hospital in Summit, N.J.

Janina Scheytt Hecht, a spokeswoman for Overlook Hospital, confirmed that Merino worked for the hospital from Sept. 10, 2007, until Monday. "He has been terminated," Hecht said, adding that Merino was subject to a background check there before he was hired. She also said no one had filed a complaint against him during his short tenure on the staff.

Necrophilia is a psychological condition that falls under the umbrella category of paraphilia, according to Michael Fogel, the chair of the forensic psychology department at the the official city of the chicago cubs School of Professional Psychology. Paraphilia involves fantasies and sexual urges in which people are aroused by nonhuman objects or pain or humiliation of oneself or a sexual partner.

"It's an extraordinarily rare condition, but it's also a very real condition," said Fogel, who previously served as the director of the Sex Offender Evaluation Unit for the Illinois Department of Corrections. In more than 1,500 evaluations he performed in that role, he said, not one involved the condition of necrophilia.

Fogel said the psychological exam will be critical to understanding what type of risk Merino may pose. He also cautioned against simply calling the suspect, if he is, in fact, convicted of the crime, "nuts."

"In these type of cases, it's a sexual attraction that the individual has," he said. "That's what they're aroused to, it's what they have sexual fantasies about."

rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
TamPron
Metal God

Re: Man Caught in Hospital Necrophilia Act

Post by TamPron »

What an interesting individual. :oldryan:
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

How do you reach the state of mind of wanting to rape a dead 92 female corpse? :huh: :oldryan:
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
FUKKET
Metal God

Post by FUKKET »

grindy-grind
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

It still puzzles me as to why necrophiliacs are persecuted. In this case, it's not like that 92 year old woman will complain. whether she's dead or alive.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote name="shadowalk"]It still puzzles me as to why necrophiliacs are persecuted. In this case, it's not like that 92 year old woman will complain. whether she's dead or alive.[/quote]

I think it's worth being persecuted, would you want someone to rape your dead mother?
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
scunt.
Metal God

Post by scunt. »

[quote name="Lumbergh"]

"It's an extraordinarily rare condition, but it's also a very real condition," said Fogel, who previously served as the director of the Sex Offender Evaluation Unit for the Illinois Department of Corrections. In more than 1,500 evaluations he performed in that role, he said, not one involved the condition of necrophilia.

[/quote]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="jorsh">
Omg Ali is so hot I want to fuck both nostrils, earholes, even his armpits and elbows. Basically I want to fuck him everywhere except his ass and mouth.

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Hitoshura">
also when you exit an unsuccessful interview you should just leave them with: 'if you can't slam with the best, you'll just have to jam with the rest'
</blockquote>
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

[quote name="zim"]
[quote name="shadowalk"]It still puzzles me as to why necrophiliacs are persecuted. In this case, it's not like that 92 year old woman will complain. whether she's dead or alive.[/quote]

I think it's worth being persecuted, would you want someone to rape your dead mother?[/quote]

IT'S NOT RAPE IF SHE DOESN'T RESIST.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

:lol:
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

Milton knows. :idea:
Haunty
Metal God

Post by Haunty »

If he's gonna fuck a dead chick, why'd he pick one that was 92? :mmno:

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
methodrone
God of Emptiness

Post by methodrone »

dead girls don´t say no
Hugo.
Metal God

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="HbW"]If he's gonna fuck a dead chick, why'd he pick one that was 92? :mmno:[/quote]

This quote is now under scrutiny.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote name="HbW"]If he's gonna fuck a dead chick, why'd he pick one that was 92? :mmno:[/quote]

reminds of those pics someone posted awhile back of that incredibly old naked lady. her vag was black. :doubleoldryan: :oldryan:
FUKKET
Metal God

Post by FUKKET »

me thinks someone wants to fuck a corpse :redneck:
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

:xx:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
janb
Neophyte

Post by janb »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]:xx:[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

:alien:
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

ahahaha yeah!!!!! :)

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
D.O.A.

Post by D.O.A. »

creepy
Teresa
Ancient One

Post by Teresa »

oh lawd
why you wanna trip on me
Redd
Ancient One

Post by Redd »

Teaneck is two towns away from me. Want me to go there and ask? :redneck:
Haunty
Metal God

Post by Haunty »

[quote name="Redd"]

Teaneck is two towns away from me. Want me to go there and ask? :redneck:[/quote]

Yes, please.

Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

Awwwww let's compile a questionaire for Redd to bring.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Haunty
Metal God

Post by Haunty »

1. Why so dead?

2. Why so old?

3. Did you engage in foreplay (i.e. microwave her)?

Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

4. Was there any snap-crackle-pop to speak of?
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;