Raw eggs

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Raw eggs

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

do u ever eat raw eggs? like before Sport? Like Rocky :greenie:

I just ate me a raw egg with a lot of pure sugar ( I mixed them togheter)

it ruled :xx: :god:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Hugo.
Metal God

Re: Raw eggs

Post by Hugo. »

Sicko :redneck:
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

I'd like to keep that out of my mouth thanks.

Spinach omelette's/hardboiled with powdered garlic. :xx:
bills bro
Ancient One

Post by bills bro »

the risk of salmonella is really low.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

I hope to not have taken salmonella :tear:

but raw egg is so dangerous? :huh:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
bills bro
Ancient One

Post by bills bro »

no.

a few cases are picked up in the media and create a bad image for eggs.
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

[quote name="sade"]no.

a few cases are picked up in the media and create a bad image for eggs.[/quote]

Better safe than sorry. I don't feel too confident eating something directly out of a shell with chicken poop on it without boiling it.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

eating raw things in general could be dangerous ( except vegetables of course...) , about eggs yeah you'r right Milton, but anyway are very rare cases of bad disease bonded with raw eggs. Here sugar+ raw yellow part of the egg is a classic ( and very good also :xx: )

Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]eating raw things in general could be dangerous ( except vegetables of course...) , about eggs yeah you'r right Milton, but anyway are very rare cases of bad disease bonded with raw eggs. Here sugar+ raw yellow part of the egg is a classic ( and very good also :xx: )[/quote]

I don't know about raw eggs and sugar, but these holiday season biscuits kick ass:

They're made from egg yolks and almonds. :idea:
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

what I ate today was a raw Yolk with a lot of sugar and mixed. Next I ate it. Is a classic :greenie:

p.s. the last time I ate it was probably when I was a kid :redneck: Grandmothers sometimes prepare this :idea:

shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

I sometimes get myself a bowl full of steaming, freshly-cooked rice then I'd put an egg or two on top and season it with salt and pepper. Then, I'd mix the entire thing. The egg(s) will somehow cook a little bit in the mix because of the heat from the steaming rice.

I'd get a pair of chopsticks to eat it with...it's the essential rushed Japanese breakfast. :idea:
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

when you see people in movies like rocky it does look like its tastey, but ive tried it before and it sucks. its just like your guzzling a bunch of cum
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="rhino"]when you see people in movies like rocky it does look like its tastey, but ive tried it before and it throws shit on the fire. its just like your guzzling a bunch of cum[/quote]

:akane:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;