thw wind broke my win-dow

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

thw wind broke my win-dow

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

:oldryan:

never seen a so hateful wind :frown:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
bills bro
Ancient One

Re: thw wind broke my win-dow

Post by bills bro »

smashed??
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

Not precisely. I don' t have glass classic win-dow. I have door-gay man&#39;s telescope. The door-gay man&#39;s telescope was blocked with a bar of iron, and the wind blown so hard that broke the iron bar :oldryan:

(sorry is difficult to explain it without images)

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
bills bro
Ancient One

Post by bills bro »

:redneck:

well that sounds better than a smashed gay man&#39;s telescope, you don't have to live in a cold room :santa:
Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
Metal God

Post by Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs »

windowwindowwindowwindowwindowwindow

djonni greazo
Ancient One

Post by djonni greazo »

if a win.dow is a gay man's telescope, why isn't a gay man's telescope a win.dow? :mmno:
:xx: Image :xx:
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="i am the pink lizard"]if a win.dow is a gay man's telescope, why isn't a gay man's telescope a win.dow? :mmno:[/quote]

:zen:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;