Voting tomorrow

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Voting tomorrow

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

and yeah.........seems that Italians today and tomorrow are going to vote. I didn't vote today. I'll go probably tomorrow.

I can't decide. Fuck politicians, but , mmm voting is a duty I want to do.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Re: Voting tomorrow

Post by rhino »

Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]and yeah.........seems that Italians today and tomorrow are going to vote. I didn't vote today. I'll go probably tomorrow.

I can't decide. Fuck politicians, but , mmm voting is a duty I want to do.[/quote]

I'm voting tomorrow too, but for a new EU delegate. I've actually seen the dude I'm voting for in person and know a few people that knew him while he was growing up, he's from my city. :greenie:
methodrone
God of Emptiness

Post by methodrone »

I voted for a far left party back here in iceland when the government was overthrown in a sense, that should please imran.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

I of course WILL NOT vote that idiot of Berlusconi :finger:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

I was going to vote but I felt like sleeping.
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Yesterday 17% of Italians went voting. Incredible,...people is really pissed off with elections.

Revolution :xx:

Redd
Ancient One

Post by Redd »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I of course WILL NOT vote that idiot of Berlusconi :finger:[/quote]

Who is that?
xpocalypse

Post by xpocalypse »

Gave my vote an hour ago.

They are filling us with this idea that Poland was so crucial in the fall of comunism but I look at the circus we have now and think that we just replaced the one failure system with the other... they are all great. In theory

majority of people in Poland just doesn't vote, they don't give a f

always a turd and douche choise, but its still a choice :]
http://www.lastfm.pl/user/TorturePainKill

"Kill. Kill them all. Pigs written in blood on the walls..."
xpocalypse

Post by xpocalypse »

[quote name="Redd"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I of course WILL NOT vote that idiot of Berlusconi :finger:[/quote]

Who is that?[/quote]

can't find the right word for this dude :oof:
http://www.lastfm.pl/user/TorturePainKill

"Kill. Kill them all. Pigs written in blood on the walls..."
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

[quote name="hafsteinn"]I voted for a far left party back here in iceland when the government was overthrown in a sense, that should please imran.[/quote]

Please explain more about this. I want to know more.
methodrone
God of Emptiness

Post by methodrone »

I think this article explains it better then I could do;

<!-- m -->http://www.huffingtonpost.com/iris-lee/ ... 91460.html<!-- m -->
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

Center-right did extremely well in the elections, my country too, turnout was extremely low though.

The EU better get ready for a nice fat corporate cock in the ass.