Gaming Prblms

The place for discussing and linking to pictures and videos on the web. It's a sharing economy.
Dr. Gonzo
Metal God

Gaming Prblms

Post by Dr. Gonzo »

Humor ist nichts nichts Normales, also niemand der normal ist, braucht Humor...Humor braucht man nur, um von sowas tief in einem drin abzulenken, so dieses Gefühl von Unausgeglichenheit, diese nagende, kratzende Leere, die man so in sich spürt.
User
Metal God

Re: Gaming Prblms

Post by User »

more metal
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

that video is pretty legendary in mmo circles

personally i don't understand why anyone would tolerate a raid leader that behaves that way. but i guess i've been lucky in that in the couple of games i've played, my groups have had the rare mix of competency and social skills that allows us to clear cutting-edge content without needing to act like abrasive fuckholes.

in the game i'm currently playing, i personally spoiled my group's first potential clear of the final raid encounter by making a tremendously stupid and very easily avoidable mistake. which resulted in us running out of time with the boss having ~0.2% of its life remaining. we laughed and slogged through a couple more hours of less encouraging failures and got the clear and everyone was overjoyed
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

i raided in wow for a few months, it kind of killed the game for me. at first it was fun but then it started to feel like a job.
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

yeah if i didn't like the people i play with so much, the whole raiding thing probably wouldn't appeal to me at all
Lieutenant Ripley
Ancient One

Post by Lieutenant Ripley »

Stick animations  :xx:
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote="Hitoshura"]
yeah if i didn't like the people i play with so much, the whole raiding thing probably wouldn't appeal to me at all
[/quote]

i imagine it's a lot of fun if you know the people in the group pretty well. i joined some very average guild to raid just so i could experience the content.
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
Dr. Gonzo
Metal God

Post by Dr. Gonzo »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="zim" data-cid="534983" data-time="1424769102">
i raided in wow for a few months, it kind of killed the game for me. at first it was fun but then it started to feel like a job.</blockquote>

That's basically when i stopped playing it
Humor ist nichts nichts Normales, also niemand der normal ist, braucht Humor...Humor braucht man nur, um von sowas tief in einem drin abzulenken, so dieses Gefühl von Unausgeglichenheit, diese nagende, kratzende Leere, die man so in sich spürt.
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

running out of vowels is a big problem

vwls
Skinfection wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User
Metal God

Post by User »

There are unlimited vowels in the bowels of the Indo-European civilizations. 

OOOooOoOooOo
AAAaaAAAaaAAA
EEeeeeeEEEeEE
OOOooOOooOOo
AaAAAAAAaaAAa
EEEeeeEEEEeEe

Ctnsptr thps stmtlmlnt!
more metal
Dr. Gonzo
Metal God

Post by Dr. Gonzo »

[quote="Lt. Ellen Ripley"]
Stick animations  :xx:

[/quote]

Very clever Ripley. You can awaken from deep space sleep and feed your cat now.