Hail Satan!

The place for discussing and linking to pictures and videos on the web. It's a sharing economy.
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Hail Satan!

Post by Mesarthim »

went to a black metal show a week ago featuring Kult ov Azazel, Wormreich and Scytherium

Scytherium are a local symphonic black metal band from right here in O.rlando - and they were fantastic.

they've put out two albums which you can find more info on metal archives - so there is that. Talked to the keyboardist and bass/vocalist after the show whom after I bought one of their shirts hooked me up with both of their albums. it's always nice seeing local bands whom aren't just bored college kids who decided to throw together a band. Despite being local these guys were all professional and proficient musicians.

Wormreich are an atmospheric black metal band from Huntsville, Alabama of all places. they were involved in a van wreck last year that killed their bassist and keyboardist/guitarists and confined one of their guitarists to wheelchair - despite this the band has continued on - with 3 guitarists and a bassists creating a wall of sound that you have to hear to believe (go fucking see them if they play near you) arranged on stage from shortest to tallest for some reason. bought a shirt from these dudes as well - their vocalists is kind of a weirdo though. you've been warned.

And finally, Kult Ov Azazel are a straight up black metal band hailing from my former home town of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. used to see these guys open for bands like Malevolent Creation back in the day. they began the show by performing a satanic ritual (supposedly some of the band members are active in the church of satan) and went from there into an intense set of pure blasting black metal. the vocalists even got the entire crowd to renounce the false messiah of jesus christ which was fairing amusing. despite the cheesiness of it all they proved to be a force to be reckoned with.

:grimsanta:
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User
Metal God

Re: Hail Satan!

Post by User »

more metal