Vicious dog lays down in front of vice squad, who then shoot it.

The place for discussing and linking to pictures and videos on the web. It's a sharing economy.
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Vicious dog lays down in front of vice squad, who then shoot it.

Post by Mesarthim »

[youtube]4kJVnA5KXJw[/youtube] :frown:

you can fast forward to 4:20. both of these idiots deserve to lose their jobs (one for performing the action and the other for not doing anything to stop him). they had it in the snatcher already and decide to shot it? sorry there is no excuse for this. :fuckoff:
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Abzu
Postwhore

Re: Vicious dog lays down in front of vice squad, who then shoot it.

Post by Abzu »

:ra: :frown: They should be fucking shot in return.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Devy
Metal God

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Lumbergh"]both of these idiots deserve to lose their jobs[/quote]

You mean they haven't already? If they did this to a human being then losing their jobs would be the least of their worries. It may well have transpired that if they had taken the dog in it would only have been put down anyway. Or it may have been rehomed. Stupid bastards.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

abortionists kill human babies all the time......they dont lose their jobs
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

They kill fetuses that have not yet been born. Your argument is a shit. :judge:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

are abortions allowed after 22-24 week age?
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

There's no general answer to that. Go dig up various countries laws and, for the US, state laws and guidelines on abortion. Personally, I think the cap should be 18 weeks, but I'm not a prenatal development expert.
;,,;
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

given the fact people dont seem to value the lives other animals much, some of which are surely in the same league of intelligence as dogs (ie animals killed for food and sport etc), surely getting all emotionally oldryan at that video above is a little doublestandardish? at least is the disproportionate response people have to some animals being killed/mistreated versus others apparent?

and we dont know the history of that dog. isnt it generally accepted that if they attack a human or something they get put down? maybe that dog was a complete shit. deciding he wasnt based on that video is a bit like watching a video of sadam being walked out and executed and thinking "why the hell are they doing that? he seems perferctly agreeable"
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Verbal"]given the fact people dont seem to value the lives other animals much, some of which are surely in the same league of intelligence as dogs (ie animals killed for food and sport etc), surely getting all emotionally oldryan at that video above is a little doublestandardish? at least is the disproportionate response people have to some animals being killed/mistreated versus others apparent?

and we dont know the history of that dog. isnt it generally accepted that if they attack a human or something they get put down? maybe that dog was a complete shit. deciding he wasnt based on that video is a bit like watching a video of sadam being walked out and executed and thinking "why the hell are they doing that? he seems perferctly agreeable"[/quote]

You're really displaying your own idiocy here, Gleeso. First, you generalize people's value toward non-human animals, something that varies greatly between groups of people. Personally, I see a sharp difference between hunting (for food -- sport hunting, like catch-and-release fishing, is a liquid shit) and this killing. There is no double standard in reactions between the two. The other big piece to the point is the method. If the animal has crossed the location's bite/attack threshold for execution of said animal, the proper way to do this is through tranquilized euthanasia by a qualified DVM; even then, the determination, when no immediate threat is at hand like in the above video, is not to be made by the officer. The dog was docile and laying down, a position of submission, before the snare was brought out. Even after, when the dog reacted to the snare, the other officer successfully snared the dog. Controlled in this fashion, the animal was no direct threat to anyone. The snare is designed specifically for that purpose.

I was exaggerating when I said the officers should be shot, however. In reality, the one who discharged his firearm should be fined and put on unpaid administrative leave with mandatory animal-handling training or something to the equivalent. I'm not so certain the one who snared the dog was in any wrong.
;,,;
captain twat. IV.
Ancient One

Post by captain twat. IV. »

Fucking cowards.
TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

It wags it's tail after it gets shot. :eyes:
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

:tear:
;,,;
Shredlord
Ancient One

Post by Shredlord »

I usually try to support vice squad, but this is so fucking wrong. That tail wag after it gets shot is so sad.
I am the Dragon. And you call me insane. You are privy to a great becoming, but you recognize nothing. To me, you are a slug in the sun. You are an ant in the afterbirth. It is your nature to do one thing correctly: Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe.
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

I lol'd.
Haunty
Metal God

Post by Haunty »

[quote name="TAM TAM"]It wags it's tail after it gets shot. :eyes:[/quote]

:eyes: :eyes:

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="hbw"]
[quote name="TAM TAM"]It wags it's tail after it gets shot. :eyes:[/quote]

:eyes: :eyes:[/quote]

:tear:
;,,;
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

[quote name="desolation"]
[quote name="Verbal"]given the fact people dont seem to value the lives other animals much, some of which are surely in the same league of intelligence as dogs (ie animals killed for food and sport etc), surely getting all emotionally oldryan at that video above is a little doublestandardish? at least is the disproportionate response people have to some animals being killed/mistreated versus others apparent?

and we dont know the history of that dog. isnt it generally accepted that if they attack a human or something they get put down? maybe that dog was a complete shit. deciding he wasnt based on that video is a bit like watching a video of sadam being walked out and executed and thinking "why the hell are they doing that? he seems perferctly agreeable"[/quote]

You're really displaying your own idiocy here, Gleeso. First, you generalize people's value toward non-human animals, something that varies greatly between groups of people. Personally, I see a sharp difference between hunting (for food -- sport hunting, like catch-and-release fishing, is a liquid shit) and this killing. There is no double standard in reactions between the two. The other big piece to the point is the method. If the animal has crossed the location's bite/attack threshold for execution of said animal, the proper way to do this is through tranquilized euthanasia by a qualified DVM; even then, the determination, when no immediate threat is at hand like in the above video, is not to be made by the officer. The dog was docile and laying down, a position of submission, before the snare was brought out. Even after, when the dog reacted to the snare, the other officer successfully snared the dog. Controlled in this fashion, the animal was no direct threat to anyone. The snare is designed specifically for that purpose.

I was exaggerating when I said the officers should be shot, however. In reality, the one who discharged his firearm should be fined and put on unpaid administrative leave with mandatory animal-handling training or something to the equivalent. I'm not so certain the one who snared the dog was in any wrong.[/quote]

i was going to sard this, but meh. i will concede i am an idiot, but i can't see what was so stupid about what i said in that post. (maybe because of the aforementioned idiocy.) "people dont seem to value the lives other animals much, some of which are surely in the same league of intelligence as dogs". obviously i dont mean all people without exception. and obviously different people care different amounts about different things. i dont see what was so outrageous about that.
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Verbal"]

I was exaggerating when I said the officers should be shot, however. In reality, the one who discharged his firearm should be fined and put on unpaid administrative leave with mandatory animal-handling training or something to the equivalent. I'm not so certain the one who snared the dog was in any wrong.[/quote]

i was going to sard this, but meh. i will concede i am an idiot, but i can't see what was so stupid about what i said in that post. (maybe because of the aforementioned idiocy.) "people dont seem to value the lives other animals much, some of which are surely in the same league of intelligence as dogs". obviously i dont mean all people without exception. and obviously different people care different amounts about different things. i dont see what was so outrageous about that.[/quote]

It was a generalization of something that is quite varied.
;,,;
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

[quote name="Verbal"]

i was going to sard this, but meh. i will concede i am an idiot, but i can't see what was so stupid about what i said in that post. (maybe because of the aforementioned idiocy.) "people dont seem to value the lives other animals much, some of which are surely in the same league of intelligence as dogs". obviously i dont mean all people without exception. and obviously different people care different amounts about different things. i dont see what was so outrageous about that.[/quote]

It was a generalization of something that is quite varied.[/quote]

you really thought i meant all people without exception feel the exact same way about this?
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

No no no, you misunderstand. It was that you attempted to extrapolate a general consensus in such a scattered subject.
;,,;
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

i think you may have read too much into what i said