Hei from Slovenia!

New members can post their introductions here. If you don't, existing posters might start a thread about you anyway. Yield!
Gmajnar

Hei from Slovenia!

Post by Gmajnar »

Hei, I'm finnaly registered on this board, although I've been checking it out for many years now:)

My name is Marko, I'm 32 years old and come from Slovenia, where the mighty Laibach live. I listen to different kinds of music, but the kind of music which makes me totally at one with it, spiritually and phisycally, is God's own Orchestra, the Eternal MORBID ANGEL! I bow thankfully to the Supreme for giving me the oportunity to live and be inspired through my life with this music. There are so many different energies coming from God's greatest band and I humbly accept them all.

I was introduced to Morbid Angel via a mix tape that I got for my birthday in 1991. There were different bands on the tape and just one Morbid Angel song - Fall From Grace, from the then fresh Blessed Are The Sick album. That song made an instant connection with me, and in a few days i got the whole Blessed album on tape and it took me to Heavens:) From then on it was/is a neverending rollercoaster of fun for 20 years now and I fell blessed.

I enjoy beyond compare every second of every album that Morbid Angel released, I feel the music as it would speak the language of my real self - my soul.

It makes me even happier as I agree or feel the same with everything I've read from Trey, Pete and David (God's Holy Trinity) in their interviews throughout the years. Even their helping crew through the years was gathered from unique and special people - Richard Brunelle, Erik Rutan, Steve Tucker and now Destructhor, who I think fits perfectlly with Morbid Angel.

I'm allready in love with Illud Divinum Insanus, I've been listening constantly to those 15 minutes outtakes from amazon. Also love the remix of Destructos VS Earth by Combichrist, as I love the Laibach Remixes from 1993. They are again pushing through the Spheres, tapping into God's Secret Garden, from where they feed and then deliver this Sacred Elixir to those who's souls are yearning for this Sweetest Sound of God!

Beside worshiping Morbid Angel I spend my free time mostly by walking in the forests and mountains around here. That's where my nick comes from, gmajna is an old Slovenian word for forest and Gmajnar would be something like forester in english:) I'm basically a ''lone wolf'' type of hard-on bearer, I only have one fellating lover, but that one is a true fellating lover. I also like to plant my own ganja in the forest and smoke it on a daily basis:) Alcohol was left aside about 5 years ago and I never miss it. Soon I'll roll a joint and go with my BMX bike on a trail in the forest:)

Ufff, that was a long introduction:)

I hope no one will be ofended with my perception of Morbid Angel, because it's just MINE perception and I wish others to enjoy Morbid Angel in their own perception!
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Re: Hei from Slovenia!

Post by happiness and harmony »

eastern europe :xx:
Skinfection wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
vega
Metal God

Post by vega »

welcome to mabb :santa:
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

Welcome to the board! Hope to read some intresting posts from you soon!
Noyka
Ancient One

Post by Noyka »

Welcome to you :santa:
-M-
Ancient One

Post by -M- »

[quote name="Dusto"]eastern europe :xx:[/quote]

and

[quote name="carpet_salesman"]welcome to mabb :santa:[/quote]
Mr. P
Ancient One

Post by Mr. P »

The Eastern Europe Chapter gets stronger and stronger. Wellcome new lady. :santa:
:xx:
Gmajnar

Post by Gmajnar »

Thank you all for making me fell welcome at your home!
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

make sure you post lots

in fact, go start right now

HELLCOME
Haunty
Metal God

Post by Haunty »

The spelling of hey should be immediately banned in favor of hei.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

Fuck religion, I want to stick my dick in many eastern bloc wimmenz, hei is awesome, and welcome new lady!
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Gmajnar

Post by Gmajnar »

Hei :redneck:

You guys are funny :redneck:
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One

Post by Hallucinating dead »

Hell o :grimsanta:
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One
Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them

Post by Conservative_Heretic »

Very fucking cool post 'o walker of forests amongst the mountains :xx:

Welcome to the Family. You definitely don't have to sit in the back of the bus :rollsanother:
Fuck 'em