Back again! I think...

New members can post their introductions here. If you don't, existing posters might start a thread about you anyway. Yield!
AngeldeathGreg
Neophyte

Back again! I think...

Post by AngeldeathGreg »

Pretty sure I was registered here many, many years ago (possibly as xAzagthothx) but any way, I am back!

I do have an ulterior motive. I am looking to replace my worn-to-fucking-shit Formulas Fatal To The Flesh t-shirt.

I made the mistake of re-wearing a bunch of my old shirts that I bought when I saw them back in 2003, 2004... and the washer has started to destroy them, especially around the collars. I have a Gateways tour shirt, the flaming goat Covenant shirt, a couple ollllld potentially bootleg ones and my favorite: The Formulas shirt with the lion head text stuff on the back.

I will pay many money for another one of those. Same with the Gateways shirt (which I'm wearing right now!).

Anyway, Formulas is the best album. Lava forever. Covenant of Death. Fuck yeah.

I also have probably the goofiest music taste here. I am a hippie (sort of). I love jambands. I dance. I love the Grateful Dead, and listen to Phish. Post-rock is my new addiction. I collect vinyl and play guitar. I'm 29, and have had some good bands. I teach kids how to ice skate, and I help rescue dogs and other animals at the pet supply store I work at. Live is pretty good. I need a girlfriend again, though.

Phish, Pink Floyd, Morbid Angel, Isis, Immortal, Nile, Caspian, Deafheaven, the Grateful Dead, trance music, Deadmau5, Incantation, Suffocation, sleepmakeswaves, Caspian, more Isis, more Morbid Angel..... yeahhh
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Re: Back again! I think...

Post by happiness and harmony »

i reckon one of the dutchy fellows with 500+ MA shirts could help you out :santa:
Skinfection wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

oh or also maybe scuntberg. patrick you have to have seven or eight morbid angel shirts in your drawers and such
Skinfection wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Ninny
Metal God

Post by Ninny »

:santa:
User
Metal God

Post by User »

I have the shirt you want AngelGreg but it's MINE.

My question is whether dancing Greg feeds the children he rescues from the ice rink pet supplies :huh: cos that's gross and cruel.

more metal
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

who the fuck is this splendid mate of mine
User
Metal God

Post by User »

One who protects mothers from fuckings
more metal