HbW

New members can post their introductions here. If you don't, existing posters might start a thread about you anyway. Yield!
Abzu
Postwhore

Re: HbW

Post by Abzu »

Telll me of this epic win you speak of.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Mr. P
Ancient One

Post by Mr. P »

[quote name="Devy"]When he first signed up on the MABB, I made a "HOLY SHIT IT'S JOHNNY FUCKING GLEESO!" thread, despite having absolutely no idea who he was. Nor did anyone else for that matter, but they all joined in.

The continued every time he logged on for a while, each time with more elaborate and over-the-top praise for this person we didn't know. Strangely though, he hung around and now we're at this stage.[/quote]

Hey, you don't fuck around with Johnny "Goddamn" Gleeso!
:xx:
Bathsalt Zombie
Ancient One

Post by Bathsalt Zombie »

[quote name="Famous Mortimer"]also, yinz eins :goof:[/quote]

That really was the most disturbing thing I have ever seen from the internet.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="abzu"]Telll me of this epic win you speak of.[/quote]

it's something you'd really have to read for yourself. the very, very basic gist of it was, over the course of some months, someone basically impersonated the MABB and several of the people who post here, duplicated our lingo (poorly) and board theme, even had a photobucket account with pictures of everyone (although in some cases pseudonyms were mismatched to their photos) complete with really fucking strange photoshopped versions involving pink hair... it was just really, really fucked up.

i think it was toozey that originally discovered it, and the mystery unfolded over a long thread spanning a few days. i remember missing the initial wave of really big revelations as they came in, as i was away in boston at my fellating lover's bachelor party

the whole ordeal also served as inspiration for one of the most hysterically amazing episodes of imran's MABB comics
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

I need MABB comics.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
djonni greazo
Ancient One

Post by djonni greazo »

[quote name="abzu"]I need MABB comics.[/quote]

me too :santa:
:xx: Image :xx:
Haunty
Metal God

Post by Haunty »

Haha, I just noticed that this is somehow the longest thread on the bard so far. Better get on that, duders.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
Hugo.
Metal God

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="HbW"]Haha, I just noticed that this is somehow the longest thread on the bard so far. Better get on that, duders.[/quote]

You must be so proud :grin: