What's up

New members can post their introductions here. If you don't, existing posters might start a thread about you anyway. Yield!
ThrashedDeatH
Neophyte

What's up

Post by ThrashedDeatH »

Hey guys, just thought I'd join this community cause I love all of Morbid Angel's work. Other than Morbid Angel, other favorite bands are Atheist, Saint Vitus, Electric Wizard...then I'd get a headache if I try to figure out favorites past that. I believe extreme music is a musical drug...I constantly need more and I've built a "tolerance" for it. I remember the first time I listened to Exodus - Bonded By Blood, shit was so awesome at the time that I listened to it again right after listening to it.

I major in computer graphics. Here's a random mock Thrash album cover I did in a photoshop class.

zim
Zim(a)

Re: What's up

Post by zim »

welcome aboard! :bang:
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

hey man, welcome :santa:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

Welcome, new lady!
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Mr. P
Ancient One

Post by Mr. P »

[quote name="desolation"]Welcome, new lady![/quote]
:xx:
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

[quote name="Pentelesh"]
[quote name="desolation"]Welcome, new lady![/quote][/quote]
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

Since you're majoring in computer graphics, perhaps you are qualified to give your opinion on the design work put up on the Morbid Angel website by Vadimvon. What is your opinion of it?
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="IRONMAN"]Since you're majoring in computer graphics, perhaps you are qualified to give your opinion on the design work put up on the Morbid Angel website by Vadimvon. What is your opinion of it?[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
ThrashedDeatH
Neophyte

Post by ThrashedDeatH »

[quote name="desolation"]Welcome, new lady![/quote]

wut

[quote name="IRONMAN"]Since you're majoring in computer graphics, perhaps you are qualified to give your opinion on the design work put up on the Morbid Angel website by Vadimvon. What is your opinion of it?[/quote]

Meh, I don't care much for it. I'd rather it fit the style of Morbid Angel's album covers.
TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name="Pentelesh"]
[quote name="desolation"]Welcome, new lady![/quote][/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

User
Metal God

Post by User »

alo, enjoy, it takes a lot of commitment to assimilate here but the rewards are infinite, INFINITE
more metal
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="ThrashedDeatH"]

Meh, I don't care much for it. I'd rather it fit the style of Morbid Angel's album covers.[/quote]

i think you'll get along just fine here. except with a dude named deathroller, who is either vadim himself or like a close personal fellating lover or a real big vadimvon superfan.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote name="Luke"] INFINITE[/quote]

:waa:

[quote name="hard-on bearer Incognito"]i think you'll get along just fine here. except with a dude named deathroller, who is either vadim himself or like a close personal fellating lover or a real big vadimvon superfan.[/quote]

you mentioned his name! he's probably death-rolling his way here right now! :kiss:
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="zimberly"]
[quote name="hard-on bearer Incognito"]i think you'll get along just fine here. except with a dude named deathroller, who is either vadim himself or like a close personal fellating lover or a real big vadimvon superfan.[/quote]

you mentioned his name! he's probably death-rolling his way here right now! :kiss:[/quote]

[youtube]miBRzk-QNwA[/youtube]
;,,;
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

so you're saying i should defeat spark mandrill before i reply to him next time :bulb:
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

Real Maverick Hunters just use the XBuster.
;,,;
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

oh, i've done the whole game without specials a couple times (sans sigma's final form, of course) :redneck:

i also distinctly remember getting drunk over at my fellating lover's place once, and playing thru a significant chunk of that game using my feet. there was a period of time like 6-7 years ago where i got way too good at mega man games for my own good :oldryan: