Old school Japanese RPGs (hey stormy and luke)

Chat about your non-music hobbies here: from concocting beer and cider to Dark Souls, gardening, Canary Squats and beyond.
shadowalk
Metal God

Old school Japanese RPGs (hey stormy and luke)

Post by shadowalk »

Kind of like an offshoot of luke's ffx thread

There's probably a bunch of us here playing playing the old Jap RPGs using SNES/PSX/PS2 emulators. :greenie:

I'm currently playing Star Ocean - Till The End Of Time. :ba:
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Re: Old school Japanese RPGs (hey stormy and luke)

Post by jawn galliano »

i've had that one since it came out here, i put maybe 10-15 hours in and gave up because i found the voiceovers and story to be so insipid. the only star ocean i really played extensively was 2 on the original PSX, which probably wasn't much better in either department, but my expectations were a lot lower so i enjoyed it a great deal :redneck:
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

old school hollywood baseball
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

Hitoshura wrote:i've had that one since it came out here, i put maybe 10-15 hours in and gave up because i found the voiceovers and story to be so insipid. the only star ocean i really played extensively was 2 on the original PSX, which probably wasn't much better in either department, but my expectations were a lot lower so i enjoyed it a great deal :redneck:
Star ocean the second story....oh yes I played that many many times. It's actually the reason I started playing till the end of time. I was disappointed with having only 3 characters in the main party. :frown: