World of Warcraft

Chat about your non-music hobbies here: from concocting beer and cider to Dark Souls, gardening, Canary Squats and beyond.
shadowalk
Metal God

World of Warcraft

Post by shadowalk »

I just bought a 6 month subscription for the damn thing (i don’t know what i was thinking, i was drunk and stoned when i did it) last december 31st. As a result, january 1st up to now is me just staying in my room playing. :oldryan: Coincidentally, two of my buddies started playing again.

Looks the rest of the year is gonna be about me and that damn game. Anyone else play?
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Re: World of Warcraft

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I did years ago but haven't touched it since early 2011
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

Nick wrote:I did years ago but haven't touched it since early 2011
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

had some stupid drama with the release of wow classic recently. my gaming crew thought it would be something we could all play together but one hard-on bearer decided he would level way past us and refuse to help. i quit after that.

dooooooosh
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

shadowalk wrote:I just bought a 6 month subscription for the damn thing (i don’t know what i was thinking, i was drunk and stoned when i did it) last december 31st. As a result, january 1st up to now is me just staying in my room playing. :oldryan: Coincidentally, two of my buddies started playing again.

Looks the rest of the year is gonna be about me and that damn game. Anyone else play?
i've played on an off for years. it really is a good game.

having played classic recently, it was an interesting experience. way more difficult but not in a really rewarding way. the current version of the game is 100x better.
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

Last time I played was during the time of the wrath of the king expansion where everyone was racing to level 80 to hangout at dalaran and que up in BGs. I imagine things have shaken up quite a lot since then.
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I stopped shortly after cataclysm. I was never much for raids, enjoyed running battlegrounds and wandering around doing achievements way more.

Once they switched the talent tree to whatever the fuck it is they use now was probably the shittiest change I've seen.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

Yeah that new skill system is weird. But it apparently feels easier to respec now.
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

No thank you