Abominations Of Desolation - DICKACHE-Tape 1991

Discuss the legendary band Morbid Angel here. For twenty years The Chapel has connected the morbid fanbase online.
A.O.D.
Neophyte

Abominations Of Desolation - DICKACHE-Tape 1991

Post by A.O.D. »

Hail,

here is the crazy MORBID ANGEL maniac again !!!

I found the following auction on Ebay:

<!-- m -->http://cgi.ebay.de/MORBID-ANGEL-Abomina ... 3cb80ee50f<!-- m -->

Great item for collecctors !!!

I have another copy, so I will not buy the tape.
TamPron
Metal God

Re: Abominations Of Desolation - DICKACHE-Tape 1991

Post by TamPron »

IMPOSTER! :waa: :waa:
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

A.O.D.
Neophyte

Post by A.O.D. »

WHAT...????????????????????????????????????
Uni777
Ancient One

Post by Uni777 »

[quote name="A.O.D."]WHAT...????????????????????????????????????[/quote]

People are either joking or confused. When you registered here, there was already a member called AOD on this board. The difference between AOD and A.O.D. is minimal.
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

Also, AOD is Angel of Desease.

your A.O.D. references to Abominations of Desolation.
Mutilator
Ancient One

Post by Mutilator »

desease? :redneck: :mmno:

Anyway this is the Earache tape why do you think it's Dickache?
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

Yes, DESEASE... instead of Disease.
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One
Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them

Post by Conservative_Heretic »

[quote name="Mutilator"]Anyway this is the Earache tape why do you think it's Dickache?[/quote]

The label on the tape says Dickache :huh:
Fuck 'em
LAVAGOD
God of Emptiness

Post by LAVAGOD »

Does anyone have one of the originals that they put out in 1986 I think it was limited to only like 666? :huh:
LAVA!!!
M.Bison
Ancient One

Post by M.Bison »

[quote name="Void"]Yes, DESEASE... instead of Disease.[/quote]

:idea:
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One
Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them

[quote name="LAVAGOD"]Does anyone have one of the originals that they put out in 1986 I think it was limited to only like 666? :huh:[/quote]

I have this which the band itself at that time released but is a live album. Don't know how many were made.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8506">viewtop ... &t=8506</a><!-- l -->
Fuck 'em
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One

[quote name="LAVAGOD"]Does anyone have one of the originals that they put out in 1986 I think it was limited to only like 666? :huh:[/quote]

This is currently on eBay, but not a tape of course

ULTRA-COLLECTIBLE BLACK METAL from The MASTERS of the genre... ORIGINAL FIRST PRESSING ON SPLATTERMNANIAC Records Records!!! #'d 152 of ONLY 666 ever made! Includes the original 8.5 X 11 insert in PERFECT CONDITION!!!

MORBID ANGEL - Thy Kingdon Come 7" EP released by Splattermaniac Records, Switzerland. Vinyl and jacket are is PRISTINE / NEW / UNPLAYED MINT CONDITION!!! The record has NEVER BEEN PLAYED AND COMES FROM A SMOKE-FREE HOME. It was kept in a professional record collecting box since initial release.
Fuck 'em
Mutilator
Ancient One

Post by Mutilator »

The price of that is insane..I'll stick to my bootleg copy.

[quote name="Conservative_Heretic"]
[quote name="Mutilator"]Anyway this is the Earache tape why do you think it's Dickache?[/quote]

The label on the tape says Dickache :huh:[/quote]

Sorry, must've had Eyeache :redneck:
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One

Post by Hallucinating dead »

[quote name="Mutilator"]The price of that is insane..I'll stick to my bootleg copy.

[quote name="Conservative_Heretic"]

The label on the tape says Dickache :huh:[/quote]

Sorry, must've had Eyeache :redneck:[/quote]

:lol:
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
Mutilator
Ancient One

Post by Mutilator »

http://www.deathmetal.org/news/intervie ... nocturnus/

This is Ortega:
<ul class="">[*]
Ironrequiem
February 4, 2014 at 8:26 pmExcellent recount of events!! As I was there as well and remember the same events Mike has stated. Although while we were still in North Carolina recording the album, Mike was in the booth recording his drum tracks and David was already talking about getting rid of Mike and getting another drummer. Bill Metoyer was somewhat taken back by his David’s comments as we were just early into laying down Drum and Bass tracks. He basically told David that Mike drumming was good and that he should concentrate on the band putting together a Killer Album rather than try to destroy the group in the middle of a recording session. I sensed the same conversations were taking place regarding me as I was recording my Bass tracks. As it was, I was correct and myself and Mike were out shortly after our return to Florida.

[*]
Ironrequiem
February 4, 2014 at 8:33 pmP.S.,

Thanks Mike for clearing up the confusion of who actually played Bass on the album. I guess that was David’s way of getting back at me for a couple of confrontations he and I had during those recording sessions.

Also, I guess the DEMO issue came up because I had a copy of the Master of our album that we left the studio with before the Final Mix. Since David and his partner screwed myself and Mike out of the album and the band for that matter, I released the album in Cassette form and sold throughout the word in the underground magazine forums. In approximately 2 years it grossed about $30,000. worlwide.

[/list]
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

ballache can be satisfying

dickache is the same
Skinfection wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Ninny
Metal God

Post by Ninny »

[quote="Mutilator"]

http://www.deathmetal.org/news/intervie ... nocturnus/

This is Ortega:
  • Ironrequiem February 4, 2014 at 8:26 pm
    Excellent recount of events!! As I was there as well and remember the same events Mike has stated. Although while we were still in North Carolina recording the album, Mike was in the booth recording his drum tracks and David was already talking about getting rid of Mike and getting another drummer. Bill Metoyer was somewhat taken back by his David’s comments as we were just early into laying down Drum and Bass tracks. He basically told David that Mike drumming was good and that he should concentrate on the band putting together a Killer Album rather than try to destroy the group in the middle of a recording session. I sensed the same conversations were taking place regarding me as I was recording my Bass tracks. As it was, I was correct and myself and Mike were out shortly after our return to Florida.
  • Ironrequiem February 4, 2014 at 8:33 pm
    P.S.,

Thanks Mike for clearing up the confusion of who actually played Bass on the album. I guess that was David’s way of getting back at me for a couple of confrontations he and I had during those recording sessions.

Also, I guess the DEMO issue came up because I had a copy of the Master of our album that we left the studio with before the Final Mix. Since David and his partner screwed myself and Mike out of the album and the band for that matter, I released the album in Cassette form and sold throughout the word in the underground magazine forums. In approximately 2 years it grossed about $30,000. worlwide.

[/quote]
Not bad for selling tape :idea: