MA longboxes

Discuss the legendary band Morbid Angel here. For twenty years The Chapel has connected the morbid fanbase online.
H4T3M4CH1N3
God of Emptiness

Re: MA longboxes

Post by H4T3M4CH1N3 »

[quote name="Abzu"]
[quote name="H4T3M4CH1N3"]
[quote name="Abzu"]
[quote name="zim"]Image[/quote]

oooooookay it needs to be changed to that right now. :thingy:[/quote]

Does it
?[/quote]

If you have to ask, you're doing it wrong.[/quote]

Maybe, the only thing I know by now is that "Abyssous" makes me wanna get high as the motherfucking Everest
Wide open 'til you see God, then BRAKE!

Kevin Schwantz #34 - Team Suzuki Lucky Strike
Mutilator
Ancient One

Re: MA longboxes

Post by Mutilator »

[quote name="Abzu"]Well, I'm starting to thin out on top. It's a bit of a pain as I grow my hair back out. It makes me want to just fucking shave it, you know? Also, there's this hot air mass sitting over this region which has been the suck. A meteorologist said it came here from Oklahoma (via the official city of the chicago cubs) so now I am certain it contains some portion of Tam's poo-air. That's not so much a problem as an aside, though. I'm tired but I have a lot of work to do, but I keep sarding and being on it the bard. The new Ihsahn should have come in the post by now but it won't be here until tomorrow. Those are about as bad as my problems be in this period. :santa: Thank you for asking! :brushteeth:[/quote]

[quote name="H4T3M4CH1N3"]My problem is that I lack the technical theory in order to learn how to properly play the guitar. Instead of that, I've guided my learning path over naturally understanding the composition of songs rather to hear an old fuckhead telling me how to do the things I feel should naturally flow over my rotten existence.

The other problem that I have is that I need someone to share my views and understanding of this giant pile of shit called Earth.

Last but not least, I just wanna run from this worthless piece of shit called Chile.

Thanks for reading :llama:[/quote]

:lol: thanks guys :lol: