Trey's New AMP?

Discuss the legendary band Morbid Angel here. For twenty years The Chapel has connected the morbid fanbase online.
Jackson

Trey's New AMP?

Post by Jackson »

Uni777
Ancient One

Re: Trey's New AMP?

Post by Uni777 »

It does look like one.

But I doubt it is his. Most of the time they use rentals from a local rental company.

What the hell happened to his rack? Two units high and a lot more pedals on the floor?
Shredlord
Ancient One

Post by Shredlord »

[quote name="uni777"]It does look like one.

But I doubt it is his. Most of the time they use rentals from a local rental company.

What the hell happened to his rack? Two units high and a lot more pedals on the floor?[/quote]

Is it even plugged in?

He switched to a TC Electronic G-Major instead of that big-ass rack full of effects. Simplicity!
I am the Dragon. And you call me insane. You are privy to a great becoming, but you recognize nothing. To me, you are a slug in the sun. You are an ant in the afterbirth. It is your nature to do one thing correctly: Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote name="Shredlord"]

What the hell happened to his rack? Two units high and a lot more pedals on the floor?[/quote]

Is it even plugged in?

He switched to a TC Electronic G-Major instead of that big-ass rack full of effects. Simplicity![/quote]

That TC Electronic G-Major is cheap according to MusiciansFriend.com unless Trey has a different more expensive model. Id probably get one if I had a stack.
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
Shredlord
Ancient One

Post by Shredlord »

[quote name="zim"]
[quote name="Shredlord"]

Is it even plugged in?

He switched to a TC Electronic G-Major instead of that big-ass rack full of effects. Simplicity![/quote]

That TC Electronic G-Major is cheap according to MusiciansFriend.com unless Trey has a different more expensive model. Id probably get one if I had a stack.[/quote]

I used one (it's barely visible in my avatar--under the Bogner head)...indeed, they are cheaply made, but the effects are first-class. He must have several back-ups--I can't imagine one would hold up under the rigor of touring.
I am the Dragon. And you call me insane. You are privy to a great becoming, but you recognize nothing. To me, you are a slug in the sun. You are an ant in the afterbirth. It is your nature to do one thing correctly: Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe.