NEVERMOOOORE (pro-shot footage)

Discuss the legendary band Morbid Angel here. For twenty years The Chapel has connected the morbid fanbase online.
djonni greazo
Ancient One

NEVERMOOOORE (pro-shot footage)

Post by djonni greazo »

fucking finally! this is even listenable:

[youtube]zypZWRB0ico[/youtube]
:xx: Image :xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Re: NEVERMOOOORE (pro-shot footage)

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

:grim:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

where's Trey?
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote name="TAM TAM"]where's Trey?[/quote]

the retarded editors must not know who the fuck he is. this whole show is worthless because it barely shows him
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

I'm really digging the section at 2:22 though

and goddamn there seriously better not be no "whoooooooooa-ooohh" on the studio recording
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
Uros

Post by Uros »

he does it on purpose, in order to make the studio version (which will not include that whoahhh part) sound so much better :lol:
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :greenie: :greenie: :greenie: :greenie:

It's not in any of the other studio versions of live songs he does it in, so I am hopeful it will be left out.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

i don't care
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

I came.
Jackson

Post by Jackson »

Santyago

Post by Santyago »

Now, I want Nevermore in the new album please! :xx:
D.O.A.

Post by D.O.A. »

editing out Trey's soloing is :frown:
Spirit Crusher
Neophyte

Post by Spirit Crusher »

I wish Destructor would take off that stupid bandana and headbang a bit...His stage presence pretty much sucks in MA

And I still don´t really like that song :oldryan:
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="D.O.A."]editing out Trey's soloing is :frown:[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote name="Spirit Crusher"]I wish Destructor would take off that stupid bandana and headbang a bit...His stage presence pretty much throws shit on the fire in MA

And I still don´t really like that song :oldryan:[/quote]

he's going bald...
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[quote name="Void"]i don't care[/quote]

why man? :tear:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]
[quote name="Void"]i don't care[/quote]

why man? :tear:[/quote]

because I like David's "Whooooaaaa" 's in the song.

Editing Trey out of the shots is fucking retarded tho :frown:
L Macey
Mature Neophyte

Post by L Macey »

I have to admit, I'm partial to the "original version" with more wooooaahhs in it :kiss:
Godsdefeat

Post by Godsdefeat »

[quote name="Trypticon"]lyrics anyone?[/quote]

"there will be no mistaken" is all I can hear at a certain point

Trey told me Dave will probably be writing most of the lyrics on the new album so I'm expecting a Domination like new record (lyricwise)

I don't mind Dave's lyrics but only up to Covenant...(which I reckon are the the best MA lyrics)

And yeah I agree, Thor's on stage presence is not very exciting. I got to know him a little bit during their time in Brisbane and he's a cool hard-on bearer to hang around with. I'm curious to what his contribution to the record will be.

Good old Void could have been standing there! :beer:
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote name="Godsdefeat"]I don't mind Dave's lyrics but only up to Covenant...(which I reckon are the the best MA lyrics)[/quote]

mmm that's debatable
Godsdefeat

Post by Godsdefeat »

[quote name="zim"]
[quote name="Godsdefeat"]I don't mind Dave's lyrics but only up to Covenant...(which I reckon are the the best MA lyrics)[/quote]

mmm that's debatable[/quote]

It's a forum so I hope so
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote name="Godsdefeat"]
[quote name="zim"]

mmm that's debatable[/quote]

It's a forum so I hope so[/quote]

Covenant has some of the best lyrics but I think FFF and Gateways have some of the best too. that's all i really have to say :) :redneck:
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

i like this song. the solo is full of win
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

I still remember that night...

The awesomest ex girlfriend (I wonder what she's up to these days :tit: ) said to me, "Go do yourself a favor and buy something by Morbid Angel, anything." So we parted that afternoon and I went and bought Covenant. I went home that evening and put it in. :greenie: :god: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

so the next day I bought Domination and eventually grabbed up Altars and Blessed, and then Formulas came out and I double :jizz:

I want to fuck her again just for telling me to buy it.
;,,;
Shredlord
Ancient One

Post by Shredlord »

[quote name="abzu"]I still remember that night...

The awesomest ex girlfriend (I wonder what she's up to these days :tit: ) said to me, "Go do yourself a favor and buy something by Morbid Angel, anything." So we parted that afternoon and I went and bought Covenant. I went home that evening and put it in. :greenie: :god: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

so the next day I bought Domination and eventually grabbed up Altars and Blessed, and then Formulas came out and I double :jizz:

I want to fuck her again just for telling me to buy it.[/quote]

And who says romance is dead? :necro:
I am the Dragon. And you call me insane. You are privy to a great becoming, but you recognize nothing. To me, you are a slug in the sun. You are an ant in the afterbirth. It is your nature to do one thing correctly: Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote name="abzu"]I still remember that night...

I want to fuck her again just for telling me to buy it.[/quote]

your ex-girlfriend introduced you to morbid angel? i think i would have hung on to her, even if she was a nutjob like every other woman
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

I tried, man, but we grew apart. happens. We're cool though, but out of touch for a few years now.

She was the first lady I jammed. :tit:
;,,;
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="abzu"]I tried, man, but we grew apart. happens. We're cool though, but out of touch for a few years now.

She was the first lady I jammed. :tit:[/quote]

bloodplay on loss of virginity :xx: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
;,,;
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote name="abzu"]
[quote name="abzu"]I tried, man, but we grew apart. happens. We're cool though, but out of touch for a few years now.

She was the first lady I jammed. :tit:[/quote]

bloodplay on loss of virginity :xx: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:[/quote]

:xx: