MA this weekend

Discuss the legendary band Morbid Angel here. For twenty years The Chapel has connected the morbid fanbase online.
zim
Zim(a)

MA this weekend

Post by zim »

I will be seeing MA this weekend for the first time (and probably the last).

I usually leave as soon as concerts are over but this will be the first time I attempt to meet anyone from a band after the show. I really want to meet Trey and let him how much his work means to me. I'm sure he hears it all the time but I don't think I'll ever have another chance to meet him again after this show. Hopefully he hangs around after the show and doesn't go straight to the bus, that would kind of suck.
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
Uni777
Ancient One

Re: MA this weekend

Post by Uni777 »

Have fun. Even with all the contoversy they still have an awesome back-catalogue of music.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

i completely forgot they were touring :redneck:

they'll play here the weekend after next, i'll probably have to skip it though.
Paste Human
Metal God

Post by Paste Human »

Unless the MN show is somehow already sold out I'll definitely be going.

Even if Morbid Angel completely suck Grave is an awesome heavy as fuck old school dm band. I saw them last year and they were fantastic.
Shredlord
Ancient One

Post by Shredlord »

[quote name="zim"]I will be seeing MA this weekend for the first time (and probably the last).[/quote]

Where is your full report, sir?
I am the Dragon. And you call me insane. You are privy to a great becoming, but you recognize nothing. To me, you are a slug in the sun. You are an ant in the afterbirth. It is your nature to do one thing correctly: Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

I'll type up a full report when I get home.

Although I want to mention one thing... When the show ended trey was quickly shaking hands with a few people near him while he was still on stage. I was a little hesitant/nervous. By the time I got near him and threw my hand up he was already turning away and I missed it. I felt really embarrassed and somewhat sad.

:homework:
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless