PETE SANDOVAL: 'My Recovery Is Almost 100%'

Discuss the legendary band Morbid Angel here. For twenty years The Chapel has connected the morbid fanbase online.
Mutilator
Ancient One

Re: PETE SANDOVAL: 'My Recovery Is Almost 100%'

Post by Mutilator »

You're taking an awful lot of time to fulfill your promises. Have some self decency, be true to your word and actually make it done.

Terrorizer is rumored to tour with Tony Norman instead of Lee Harrison btw.

And this album I can totally recommend to Terrorizer fans, this band is where World Downfall really came from:

[youtube]HWjY92TXmlQ[/youtube]
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

lol dude
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
FUKKET
Metal God

Post by FUKKET »

And this album I can totally recommend to Terrorizer fans, this band is where World Downfall really came from:

[youtube]HWjY92TXmlQ[/youtube]

<!-- m -->http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Nau ... ab_members<!-- m -->

Born from the ashes of Majesty, they are not a side project of Terrorizer (as many think incorrectly), but a definite band. When Terrorizer broke up in early 1988 Nausea was in fully active. In fact "World Downfall" was recorded posthumously one year later and contained some Nausea songs that Oscar took to complete the album ('Corporation Pull-in', 'Need to Live', 'Condemned System' and the title track 'World Downfall' that was in origin a Majesty song).