Morbid Angel's Lion Den Live?

Discuss the legendary band Morbid Angel here. For twenty years The Chapel has connected the morbid fanbase online.
groomdedz
Neophyte

Morbid Angel's Lion Den Live?

Post by groomdedz »

Did Morbid Angel played this song live? Does anyone have a bootleg video of this song played live?
deep in your hearts you have nothing but fear!!!!
Paste Human
Metal God

Re: Morbid Angel's Lion Den Live?

Post by Paste Human »

I was pretty sure they played either that track or Vengeance is Mine on the 2005 tour they did with Soulfly, but the only setlist I was able to find didn't include either, so maybe not.

For whatever reason Covenant era live shows are hard to come by, and if there ever was a period in which they played it that would be it.
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

Oh they were recorded live playing it just look it up on Youtube.
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Paste Human"]I was pretty sure they played either that track or Vengeance is Mine on the 2005 tour they did with Soulfly, but the only setlist I was able to find didn't include either, so maybe not.

For whatever reason Covenant era live shows are hard to come by, and if there ever was a period in which they played it that would be it.[/quote]

Golly, I can't recall. That's the only tour I've seen them on.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Shredlord
Ancient One

Post by Shredlord »

I don't see any live versions on YT.
I am the Dragon. And you call me insane. You are privy to a great becoming, but you recognize nothing. To me, you are a slug in the sun. You are an ant in the afterbirth. It is your nature to do one thing correctly: Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe.
groomdedz
Neophyte

Post by groomdedz »

I had an eargasm with this song. I love the sound of guitar and David's voice here.. so manly.
groomdedz
Neophyte

Post by groomdedz »

I love the guitar work after the lines of ".. where's their god? as the faithful meet their end."

The sound is just so... well... relaxing and dramatic. It's one of the moments in my life where I'm getting really excited because of the music.

This shows how brilliant Covenant is.... f***ing splendor!
groomdedz
Neophyte

Post by groomdedz »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="IRONMAN"]Oh they were recorded live playing it just look it up on Youtube.[/quote]

proof or gtfo[/quote]

+1
groomdedz
Neophyte

Post by groomdedz »

"Christianity, that's a Jewish thing; Jesus is the King of the Jews, but he ain't my king, that's for damn sure..." - DAVID VINCENT