bootleg lp's(a time long forgotten)

Discuss the legendary band Morbid Angel here. For twenty years The Chapel has connected the morbid fanbase online.
latem
Mature Neophyte

bootleg lp's(a time long forgotten)

Post by latem »

what are your opinions on why we dont see m.a.bootlegged lp's anymore ,like the period from '89 to '92?remember:abominations...,thy kingdom come,3rd gig,european madness,dortmund live,blasphemy,sickness over europe,crush jesus christ,decline of rome,unholy blasphemies,altars of the madman,splits with slaughterlord & napalm death.the most recent were the reissues of the split with possessed.is it because they were starting to become popular during that time?or is it the decline of vinyl?i've noticed a rise in the popularity of vinyl lately.are there still extreme bands being bootlegged? i know it rips off the band but how many of you have downloaded? just thought it was an interesting topic seeing as we have only had 9 official relleases from the band in 25years!!!!!!!by the way i own all their albums(60 different versions ,including bootlegs),cds(50different versions),cassettes(30 different versions) as well as shirts(about 30) and other merch,.yes i have an addiction to the mighty morbid angel :bang: and want more :beer:
TamPron
Metal God

Re: bootleg lp's(a time long forgotten)

Post by TamPron »

oh my.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="TAM TAM"]oh my.[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Mutilator
Ancient One

Post by Mutilator »

Wow that's some collection! Can you post pictures of it please? Would be nice to see all those versions.

It's bootleg cd's nowadays but it's been awhile indeed...Gods of all heretics is the last one I encountered.

After that audiobootlegs are found through Mp3, the way of tapetrading nowadays.

I myself am only still collecting videobootlegs or shooting them myself when I have the chance.
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

[quote name="Mutilator"]Wow that's some collection! Can you post pictures of it please? Would be nice to see all those versions.[/quote]

this would be awesome. please post!
latem
Mature Neophyte

Post by latem »

[quote name="Mutilator"]Wow that's some collection! Can you post pictures of it please? Would be nice to see all those versions.

It's bootleg cd's nowadays but it's been awhile indeed...Gods of all heretics is the last one I encountered.

After that audiobootlegs are found through Mp3, the way of tapetrading nowadays.

I myself am only still collecting videobootlegs or shooting them myself when I have the chance.[/quote]

can someone give me a run through of how to post pictures? :beer:
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote name="latem"]
[quote name="Mutilator"]Wow that's some collection! Can you post pictures of it please? Would be nice to see all those versions.

I myself am only still collecting videobootlegs or shooting them myself when I have the chance.[/quote]

can someone give me a run through of how to post pictures? :beer:[/quote]

upload your pic to <!-- m -->http://tinypic.com/<!-- m -->

after it's uploaded it should give you a link similar to this [img]randomshithere[/img] and paste it here. or copy your image link and paste it in between img tags
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless