Important MA Myspace Bulliten!

Discuss the legendary band Morbid Angel here. For twenty years The Chapel has connected the morbid fanbase online.
zim
Zim(a)

Re: Important MA Myspace Bulliten!

Post by zim »

I smell a VadimVon supporter. This hard-on bearer isn't even worth a reply, been there and done that.

[quote name="DeathRoller"]You don't amount to the dirt under V's pinky nail and you never will.[/quote]

Sounds like you're the one who wants to blow somebody.
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
DeathRoller
Neophyte

Post by DeathRoller »

[quote name="Famous Mortimer"]
[quote name="TAM TAM"]
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="TAM TAM"]I kinda like some of his stuff[/quote]

I have to say only a few have been kinda :xx: but the problem is they are too photoshopped and CG looking, and more so - the main problem is as Tom said - "important MA announcement - look at my shitty artwork " :evil: NOTHING about MA (music) at all... trying to further his shitty shit[/quote]

I think i like it mostlyt not for the art itself, but his color choices..very eye s grabbing bery edeep colors...I really enjoy his use of coloor, it appeals to me persoanlly.[/quote]

i think the coloring is part of what makes it so bad. along with huge-ass bold lines everywhere, there's always like, a really homogeneous color palette which just beats you over the head with super-bold tones everywhere. you're supposed to use them to draw people's attention to certain parts of a composition, not just pick the three boldest colors and use only those for the entire thing. no taste, no class.[/quote]

No bitch, no life. Worthless dweeb ass splendid mate of mine lol. You wanna blow him too, don't you?
DeathRoller
Neophyte

Post by DeathRoller »

[quote name="zim"]I smell a VadimVon supporter. This hard-on bearer isn't even worth a reply, been there and done that.[/quote]

I smell a punk ass talentless salad bar with nothin but a mouthful of shit.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

:necro:
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
DeathRoller
Neophyte

Post by DeathRoller »

[quote name="zim"]:necro:[/quote]

Jealous fucking punk. Fuck you. VadimVon fucking rules, those guys kick fuckin ASS live, V and Sado are some of the coolest masturbated crackers in the DM scene, those guys would give someone a shirt off their own back. They took a whole shitload of Heineken that was at the venue as part of their tour rider and gave everyone free beer that night, shook everyone's hand, and took the time to talk and meet every splendid mate of mine there, it was a line of people wanting to sign cd's and posters afterwards. And when they take the stage, its like the place lights up with fire and the audience is treated like a house full of friends. No wonder MA is taking them out next year. And you're just a bitch with nothing better to do. So go finger yourself. Fuck you.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

So the fuck what? We are judging this guys fucking art and use of MA's myspace.

We're all huge MA fans, and most of us don't Vadims art, that's not a crime. Just our opinions, everyone has them, jackass. And we're all disappointed in how Vadim is using MA's Myspace for nothing but his own promotion. He didn't even post the news about MA signing with a record label.
Uni777
Ancient One

Post by Uni777 »

[quote name="DeathRoller"]

Jealous fucking punk. Fuck you. VadimVon fucking rules, those guys kick fuckin ASS live, V and Sado are some of the coolest masturbated crackers in the DM scene, those guys would give someone a shirt off their own back. They took a whole shitload of Heineken that was at the venue as part of their tour rider and gave everyone free beer that night, shook everyone's hand, and took the time to talk and meet every splendid mate of mine there, it was a line of people wanting to sign cd's and posters afterwards. And when they take the stage, its like the place lights up with fire and the audience is treated like a house full of friends. No wonder MA is taking them out next year. And you're just a bitch with nothing better to do. So go finger yourself. Fuck you.[/quote]

What you are saying here is cool. A band doing this for their fans is cool.

But that has nothing to do with what this discusion is about.

The point is that a company which sells artwork, is advertising it as Morbid Angel news. Which it is not.

The fact that a lot of people do not like the look of the art, is something different.

I do not like most of the art myself. (I do like the dark Kali design of which i have a T-Shirt.)

But that is a matter of personal taste. I do not like the Domination cover that much either.

Different people different tastes. And as a artist you can expect people not liking the stuff you create. That is something every artist has to deal with....

And no, I do not Hate VadimVon, as a matter of fact, I like a lot of their stuff i heard on their myspace.
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

DeathRoller don't be so angry. Let's all be civil towards each other.

Maybe we can reach an understanding. I have a few questions if you will take some time to answer them. Is it ok if I ask you?
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

I agree with Uni777, I like Vadims music, just not his art. That doesn't make me somekind of "hater", it's just a matter of taste. I also still love Morbid Angel and what they do, can't wait for the new album and the news about the new label is very exciting indeed! And I don't really like the Covenant front artwork, does that make me an asshole? A hater? Excuse me for having a mind and opinion of my own.

But this has all been said before...
-M-
Ancient One

Post by -M- »

Jealous fucking punk. Fuck you. VadimVon fucking rules, those guys kick fuckin ASS live, V and Sado are some of the coolest masturbated crackers in the DM scene, those guys would give someone a shirt off their own back. They took a whole shitload of Heineken that was at the venue as part of their tour rider and gave everyone free beer that night, shook everyone's hand, and took the time to talk and meet every splendid mate of mine there, it was a line of people wanting to sign cd's and posters afterwards. And when they take the stage, its like the place lights up with fire and the audience is treated like a house full of friends. No wonder MA is taking them out next year. And you're just a bitch with nothing better to do. So go finger yourself. Fuck you.[/quote]

This thread is not about VadimVon, their music, or how they act with fans. This thread is about Morbid Angel myspace, the bulletins that NOT INCLUDE news about Morbid Angel, only VadimVon's self promotion. What MA fans expect from band's myspace? Band news. What do they get? News on VadimVon's artwork.

If you know anything on quality management:

customer's expectations = MA fans want news on the band

provided product = MA myspace filled with promotion of VadimVon

Provided product doesn't fulfill customer's expectations.

ISO 9000 definition of quality: "Degree to which a set of inherent characteristics fulfills requirements."

Current MA myspace has no quality for me. It's useless.
captain twat. IV.
Ancient One

Post by captain twat. IV. »

So don't check their Myspace page you jelous talentless punk ass mother fucker :lol:
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

:lol:
M.Bison
Ancient One

Post by M.Bison »

Somebody intelligent should write a very nice letter about all this and present it to the band. This stuff just isn't on imo.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

didn't one of us do that once? :huh:
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="skorpioniasta"]This thread is not about VadimVon, their music, or how they act with fans. This thread is about Morbid Angel myspace, the bulletins that NOT INCLUDE news about Morbid Angel, only VadimVon's self promotion. What MA fans expect from band's myspace? Band news. What do they get? News on VadimVon's artwork.

ISO 9000 definition of quality: "Degree to which a set of inherent characteristics fulfills requirements."

Current MA myspace has no quality for me. It's useless.[/quote]

Case closed. Goodnight.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

[quote name="zim"]didn't one of us do that once? :huh:[/quote]

Imran did, and the shit stopped for awhile
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

DeathRoller
Neophyte

Post by DeathRoller »

[quote name="uni777"]

What you are saying here is cool. A band doing this for their fans is cool.

But that has nothing to do with what this discusion is about.

The point is that a company which sells artwork, is advertising it as Morbid Angel news. Which it is not.

The fact that a lot of people do not like the look of the art, is something different.

I do not like most of the art myself. (I do like the dark Kali design of which i have a T-Shirt.)

But that is a matter of personal taste. I do not like the Domination cover that much either.

Different people different tastes. And as a artist you can expect people not liking the stuff you create. That is something every artist has to deal with....

And no, I do not Hate VadimVon, as a matter of fact, I like a lot of their stuff i heard on their myspace.[/quote]

Different people different tastes, you're right there. But what you don't realize is that the bulletin in discussion here was a Khaosart bulletin reposted through MA myspace like they do once a while. I know because I remember reposting it myself from my page, and so did a lot of other people and bands. If I had a band and they did our stuff, I'd do the same. That company works with a lot of them, MA is probably the biggest. But isn't that what myspace is about? Reposting each other's bulletins, networking? I can see how some people can bleed all in their maxipads out of jealousy because something was reposted through MA's page though, which is what I think the case is with the salad bar that started this thread. I also think a lot of it has to do with the fact that some of these haters are "musicians" too or whatever themselves and they can't stand the fact that a band that they worship gives someone like V props in some way. The "why can't I be that hard-on bearer???" effect. Just the joy that punk is lit up with when he starts this thread to fire off at V... Just so fucking gay and very transparent.

As far as the art goes - I think some of it is a little out there, some of it is badass, but either way apparently it is what the band and their management want, isn't it? Those guys can point their finger anywhere in the world and have whomever they want. Are these bitches pissed because nobody gave a fuck to ask them or what? I email with him now and then through myspace and the dude told me himself that some of his stuff gets shot down by the MA guys and some of it they fuckin love and certain members like certain pieces more than the others do and stuff like that. Maybe they want to work with him because he's a hardcore splendid mate of mine instead of some dweeb pussy with a graphic pad and they can relate to that. But personally I think that V's artwork fuckin towers over a lot of their previous stuff. And the current website that he made for them blows away that ugly ass old site and anybody that would argue with that is a fucking moron imo.
DeathRoller
Neophyte

Post by DeathRoller »

[quote name="skorpioniasta"]

This thread is not about VadimVon, their music, or how they act with fans. This thread is about Morbid Angel myspace, the bulletins that NOT INCLUDE news about Morbid Angel, only VadimVon's self promotion. What MA fans expect from band's myspace? Band news. What do they get? News on VadimVon's artwork.

Current MA myspace has no quality for me. It's useless.[/quote]

Well, I guess you've schooled me hotstuff...

But what the hell would you know about quality management? You live in Poland!

And from what I can tell, you probably have a very hard time finding a date than most.

So, if the MAmyspace is useless to you, then why is it on your list? I think it's a badass page.

You really should stop confusing VadimVon with V's art company, VadimVon is a bandname.
DeathRoller
Neophyte

Post by DeathRoller »

[quote name="zim"]If Trey made those I still wouldn't like them, I might not be very loud about it though :redneck:[/quote]

You damn right you wouldn't be, cocksucker. You'd let that dude could drop a turd down your throat, wouldn't ya?
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

:necro:

I started this thread because almost anything I see posted from the MA Myspace doesn't directly have to do with MA. I'm not talking about updates on their art I'm talking about band news. VadimFag didn't even post the news about MA being signed.

[quote name="DeathRoller"]I also think a lot of it has to do with the fact that some of these haters are "musicians" too or whatever themselves and they can't stand the fact that a band that they worship gives someone like V props in some way. The "why can't I be that hard-on bearer???" effect. Just the joy that punk is lit up with when he starts this thread to fire off at V... Just so fucking gay and very transparent.[/quote]

You're so full of your self. Why are you assuming I'm some jealous musician that's furious over MA picking this hard-on bearer over me? I'm not some graphic-designer looking for a job with my favorite band. Just because I started this thread against Vadim automatically makes me some furious, jealous, musician? I think you're the one who wants to be sucking someones cock, and I think we all know whose, Vadim.

If MA approve of this hard-on bearer and the reposting of his art "company" through there Myspace all the time then great! If MA like him and his art, that's awesome for them. I'm just a fan who doesn't like Vadims approach to "design" or marketing. And that's it.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

And did you even notice that the majority of people who posted in this thread don't like the art either? Does that make them all jealous cocksuckers?
Uni777
Ancient One

Post by Uni777 »

Different people different tastes, you're right there. But what you don't realize is that the bulletin in discussion here was a Khaosart bulletin reposted through MA myspace like they do once a while. I know because I remember reposting it myself from my page, and so did a lot of other people and bands. If I had a band and they did our stuff, I'd do the same. That company works with a lot of them, MA is probably the biggest. But isn't that what myspace is about? Reposting each other's bulletins, networking? I can see how some people can bleed all in their maxipads out of jealousy because something was reposted through MA's page though, which is what I think the case is with the salad bar that started this thread. I also think a lot of it has to do with the fact that some of these haters are "musicians" too or whatever themselves and they can't stand the fact that a band that they worship gives someone like V props in some way. The "why can't I be that hard-on bearer???" effect. Just the joy that punk is lit up with when he starts this thread to fire off at V... Just so fucking gay and very transparent.

[/quote]

In response to this i can only speak for myself.. The fact that i do not like the majority of the Khaosart artwork out there, has nothing to do with being jealous. In fact, I am quite surprised about that, I honestly have not thought about it that way.

I've played with MA in the past. Erik played my gear during Hate Eternal rehearsels for the euro tour a few years back. And I have done plenty of cool stuff with different bands during the years. So being jealous of a MS-buletin... not me.

What i find a little to much is the constant advertising of the art. And more precise, the way it is presented. To me, and clearly to a lot of others, it comes across as publications in name of the band.

And both the MySpace and Website look more like showcases for Khaosart.

The old Formula's site was - to me at least - a fun place to look through. And i personally feel it had more of the MA atmosphere i like. Occasionally i look though it as i have the complete site on my HD. But clearly we disagree on that.

Also it is very clear i am a huge MA fan. Been one since i heard TKC and the advance of Abominations through trading in '88. In the period between then and now MA have done faboulous things, and things which i don't like. Discussing that doesn't make me a hater all of a sudden. Just a me thinking for myself; putting only the things i like on my plate (to quote David). And aint that the whole message of MA?
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote name="uni777"]Erik played my gear during Hate Eternal rehearsels for the euro tour a few years back.[/quote]

now that is something to be jealous of :grin:
Uni777
Ancient One

Post by Uni777 »

[quote name="zim"]
[quote name="uni777"]Erik played my gear during Hate Eternal rehearsels for the euro tour a few years back.[/quote]

now that is something to be jealous of :grin:[/quote]

No not really. I had met Erik a couple of times before. I bought the HE/Alas split from him, and whenever we happen to meet each other in the corridors of a venue he always said hi.

So when I heard he was supposed to do some rehearsels at the place we rehearse too, I called the promotor which i happened to know. I told him that if needed, he could use my gear as the stuff provided by the studio was crap. I left my number and that was that. A few days later Erik called.

He used my marshall and some other stuff. Afterwards i got him to sign my blue ironbird and a few cd's.

But it was basicly just helping out. Like other people had done for us when we were abroad and needed help.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

that's still pretty cool :xx:
DeathRoller
Neophyte

Post by DeathRoller »

[quote name="uni777"]

[/quote]

In response to this i can only speak for myself.. The fact that i do not like the majority of the Khaosart artwork out there, has nothing to do with being jealous. In fact, I am quite surprised about that, I honestly have not thought about it that way.

I've played with MA in the past. Erik played my gear during Hate Eternal rehearsels for the euro tour a few years back. And I have done plenty of cool stuff with different bands during the years. So being jealous of a MS-buletin... not me.

What i find a little to much is the constant advertising of the art. And more precise, the way it is presented. To me, and clearly to a lot of others, it comes across as publications in name of the band.

And both the MySpace and Website look more like showcases for Khaosart.

The old Formula's site was - to me at least - a fun place to look through. And i personally feel it had more of the MA atmosphere i like. Occasionally i look though it as i have the complete site on my HD. But clearly we disagree on that.

Also it is very clear i am a huge MA fan. Been one since i heard TKC and the advance of Abominations through trading in '88. In the period between then and now MA have done faboulous things, and things which i don't like. Discussing that doesn't make me a hater all of a sudden. Just a me thinking for myself; putting only the things i like on my plate (to quote David). And aint that the whole message of MA?[/quote]

The being jealous thing wasn't directed at you, I wanted to say that its rather pathetic for a group of people to just shitmouth the hard-on bearer like that. What it boils down to is that the fanworld is frustrated and really looking forward to the next MA album to the point that if any blurb that comes out of anything officially-related to MA - it better be about the new album or else! And I think that the "musician" hatred thing comes in because V also happens to be a guitar player in a good underground DM band that happens to be in good with MA, not because he's an artist. Anyhow, reason I cut into any of this shit is because what I saw seemed like a pack ganging up on a dude who I know is a cool splendid mate of mine. What I don't get is how does the site look like some showcase for Khaosart, it looks like its just full of some decent graphics that happen to be made by Khaosart to me.

Its cool that you let Erik use your stuff. That's what the metal scene needs to be all about imo.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

wait, who do i want to blow? that doesn't make any sense. who does the 'him' refer to?
captain twat. IV.
Ancient One

Post by captain twat. IV. »

DeathRoller,I agree with alot of what you have said.Alot of people who post here will wine about the stupidest things..Call it fanboyism or perhaps just the demand of quality for the money they have paid over the years to MA..BUT coming in here throwing around insults only makes yourself look bad,even if you are right.Just saying man.
-M-
Ancient One

Post by -M- »

But what the hell would you know about quality management? You live in Poland![/quote]

These two sentences prove that you have no idea what quality management is. It's constant improvement, creating new standards, finding the way to reach higher standard, learning, developing, evolving. It's something that has always been part of Morbid Angel philosophy as I understand it.

I work in QM for about 4 years, been into it since I remember, even before I knew it's called QM. And where I live has nothing to do with it. QM can be used everywhere in the world and in every area of life.

And from what I can tell, you probably have a very hard time finding a date than most.[/quote]

Lame personal attack, used by person who lacks valuable argument in discussion.

So, if the MAmyspace is useless to you, then why is it on your list? I think it's a badass page.[/quote]

It's not on my list since last bulletin.
TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

Where did this jackass come from?
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

it's either a member of VV, or one of their friends/superfans going all white-knight on their behalf up in this bitch
-M-
Ancient One

Post by -M- »

[quote name="mabb_"](...)the demand of quality for the money they have paid over the years to MA(...)[/quote]

I was writing about the quality of MA myspace, not their music. I have no doubt next album will be great as always. For me, lack of information on new deal with Season of Mist on MA myspace and on the website is at least disturbing. Why the websites, created to provide information about the band don't provide any actual information?
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

honestly. at least in the past, i seem to remember when there was news to report, it would go up on the official site in a timely fashion. it's been almost a full week since blabbermouth reported the season of mist signing, and still nothing on the site nor the official myspace page. the latter is particularly damning because it's plain as day that someone with access to the account has logged on there in the past 24 hours, and yet the latest news entry is regarding the blessed re-release. the only mention of SoM on that page comes from the user comments...
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

I don't care if it's on their myspace or official website that much... I'll get my info anyway. But I think it is strange, and unprofessional, that there's no news whatsoever about the new label on aforementioned places. Because it's great news and something to be excited about!

Remember the first sentence on the old MA site?

"If it's not posted here, concider it a rumor and nothing else."

So I guess the signing is a rumor then! :redneck: <-----(SARCASM, before I get battered again for heresy...)
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

Maybe it is a rumor, who the hell knows anymore.