Recent Trey Bulletins

Discuss the legendary band Morbid Angel here. For twenty years The Chapel has connected the morbid fanbase online.
zim
Zim(a)

Recent Trey Bulletins

Post by zim »

(for those who don't have myspace or may have missed these)

w00p

Dec 4, 2009 6:56 PM

Thanx for checking the Youtube Morbid vids on the XxAstroX account!!!!

We are working on some freaky stuff for this next record and its going so damn good!!!! Things are really rolling now ;)

Thanx for your patience and Im sure theres been lots of awesome releases by other bands during this time to keep the Extreme Music Scene exciting for all.

Just wait till ya hear my freakin songs ;)

Trey
THANX FOR CHECKING OUT THE VIDS ON YOUTUBE :))))

Dec 2, 2009 5:45 PM

Thanx everyone for checking out the Morbid vids on YouTube.

There will be lots more uploaded to the account XxAstroX soon and while ya on Youtube you gotta check out the amazing live vids of some of my all time fave guitarists :))))

Other than Eddie Van Halen whom I have refered to so much over the years, there are a few others of equal importance to me and my education on music feeling and vision. 2 of which being Frank Marino and Uli Roth. I found such amazing live stuff by them.

Search Frank Marino during the 70s era and Uli Roth "Electric Sun" during the early 80s era. Uli's singing is strange but his guitar playing back then was FREAK!!!!!

Also check out Robin Trower in the 70s era. "Bridge of Sighs" if ya didnt know is TRIP!!

These guys like totally influenced me back before I even had a guitar. So many important flow sessions sitting in front of my speakers with trippy lights and a nice trippy buzz. I didnt so much pay attention to their playing by reference to scales, modes or such technical stuff. It takes more than intellect to be a musician ;)

No I was focused on the flow, w00p

BTW things are moving right along with the new Morbid Material and there will be some official news update soon about such things >:]

Thanx and Have Fun!!!!

Trey
Hey Everyone!!!!

Dec 2, 2009 2:25 AM

I have some Morbid Angel vids uploaded now on Youtube under the account XxAstroX.

Some stuff like I have here but better quality and also some other stuff.

Will be updating with other cool MA vids there so if ya like please check it out, w00p !

Thanx :)

Trey
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
Abzu
Postwhore

Re: Recent Trey Bulletins

Post by Abzu »

:fonz:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;