Tim Yeung to replace Pete Sandoval!!! (rumor)

Discuss the legendary band Morbid Angel here. For twenty years The Chapel has connected the morbid fanbase online.
vO)))id
Metal God

Re: Tim Yeung to replace Pete Sandoval!!! (rumor)

Post by vO)))id »

i just want to know where Vooder is now with his source...
DeathRoller
Neophyte

Post by DeathRoller »

First off, its pretty gay for void to change the text of my reply to zim, when I clearly told him to "go blow dad" instead of fucking my mom lol. That's some freedom of speech for ya - bravo, dickweed, use your administrative privileges to skew content. And then you call yourself a fan of MA, a band that stands for freedom of expression. bravo, hypocrite.

uni777 - don't worry, your control of english is just fine.

gear: Marshall, Dean, Ibanez Universe, Dimarzio, Rat, Kepur, Monster, Dunlop, Bartolini, Ddrum/Sabian/Axxis.

Only reason I came off a little strong at a few guys is simply because of the disrespect that they've shown towards a hardworking talented dude who actually works for the band. Had any of that been actually said in front of my face - well, let's just say they'd shit teeth for a week. And then apologize for the rest of their lives for not knowing who they've talked shit to. I stick up for my friends.

To assume that anyone would take the drum spot in the band is ridiculous. About as ridiculous as 99% of all the speculative unfounded bullshit in this whole forum. Its just fun to browse through this once every couple of weeks for a laugh. I guess one never knows what kind of monster can evolve from four guys in a little practice shed back in the 80s.

[quote name="uni777"]
[quote name="DeathRoller"]This is bullshit. I know this personally from the ultimate source.

Pete is not being replaced. Whoever came up with that is a douche.

You'd actually shit yourselves if you found out who DeathRoller is.[/quote]

Hello there..

Before I start my reply.. I am Dutch, English is not my native language so if i am unclear or accidentally piss you of it is not intended that way.

So who exactly are you then? If you are so close to them are there any cool or interesting thing you could tell us.

Like: how is the recording process coming along. Has Trey come up with new mic techniques or different amps and stuff...

It is clear you like MA as much as we do so anything interesting is greatly appreciated.

let me make it clear that i absolutely have no interest in knowing what Treys favorite cerial is LOL. But anything music/gear related would be cool.

I am sure 99% of the people here think Vooders post was lame. I think the reactions to your post got are understandable because of that topic a while back where you came off a little strong towards a few guys here. But in my opinion it would be cool if the namecaling and shit (from both sides) could stop and we could talk about the greatest band in deathmetal.

If you are so close to the source it would be nice to talk about all the cool stuf MA is about instead of bullshit gossip like the opening post.[/quote]
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

[quote name="DeathRoller"]Had any of that been actually said in front of my face - well, let's just say they'd shit teeth for a week. And then apologize for the rest of their lives for not knowing who they've talked shit to. I stick up for my friends.[/quote]

It's easy to be tough on the net.

Where I come from, if you decided to lay a hand on me, I could end your life, never mind your teeth. So let's not go there.

My advice to you is to get lost. You're not welcome here.
DeathRoller
Neophyte

Post by DeathRoller »

[quote name="ManOfSteel"]
[quote name="DeathRoller"]Had any of that been actually said in front of my face - well, let's just say they'd shit teeth for a week. And then apologize for the rest of their lives for not knowing who they've talked shit to. I stick up for my friends.[/quote]

Where I come from, if you decided to lay a hand on me, I could end your life, never mind your teeth. So let's not go there.

My advice to you is to get lost. You're not welcome here.[/quote]

I'm not on the net that much, but thanks for the insight - sounds like you'd be an expert.

And where I come from, you fucking pussy, masturbated crackers get their own bottom lips sent to them in the mail for running their mouth too damn much. So shut the fuck up. Before somebody fucks you in it.

My advice to you is mind your own business, you sorry ass communist wannabe backwards fuck.
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

:redneck:
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

:redneck:
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
FUKKET
Metal God

Post by FUKKET »

i stopped paying attention to this thread 50 posts ago :santa:
captain twat. IV.
Ancient One

Post by captain twat. IV. »

Deathroller.So who are you and why are you so important?What do you do for the band?There's no need to dodge the question.
FUKKET
Metal God

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="mabb_"]Deathroller. There's no need to dodge the question.[/quote] unless you're full of shit
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

This hard-on bearer's funnier than ndmg! :thingy:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User
Metal God

Post by User »

[quote name="DeathRoller"]

I'm not on the net that much, but thanks for the insight - sounds like you'd be an expert.

And where I come from, you fucking pussy, masturbated crackers get their own bottom lips sent to them in the mail for running their mouth too damn much. So shut the fuck up. Before somebody fucks you in it.

My advice to you is mind your own business, you sorry ass communist wannabe backwards fuck.[/quote]

:lol:
more metal
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="DeathRoller"]

My advice to you is mind your own business, you sorry ass communist wannabe backwards fuck.[/quote]

speaking from experience living in south carolina for the last 2 years, i am pretty confident that people here do not sever other peoples lips, and then the severer (or perhaps a confederate of the severer!) sends the severed lips back to the person they (the lips) were severed from, through the mail. in fact i find it is quite the opposite, folks are quite pleasant and generally amiable, and do not so much as threaten to sever your lips and then send them to you in the mail, let alone actually sever your lips and then send them to you in the mail.

that is just ridiculous!
Shredlord
Ancient One

Post by Shredlord »

deleted
I am the Dragon. And you call me insane. You are privy to a great becoming, but you recognize nothing. To me, you are a slug in the sun. You are an ant in the afterbirth. It is your nature to do one thing correctly: Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe.
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

I still do not think that I would defecate if I knew your secret identity.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

I have this little tiny feeling that this hard-on bearer might be a troll, and full of shit. Just a hunch, I could be wrong.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

Oh, and where I come from, when some one lays hand on us, or whatever, we shit out of our dicks, then proceed to vomit the offending individual out of existence. With anger.

So there!

:ba:

vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

:lol:
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

there's a reasonable possibility deathroller is either a member of, or otherwise connected to VV. they've been posting from the same area the band is based in, so it's not a huge stretch, anyway.
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

its farva!
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

i wanna goddamn liter of cola!
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
FUKKET
Metal God

Post by FUKKET »

I'm Trey's nextdoor-neighour's best fellating lover's maid's brother's dog's vet!

I know the FACTS!
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

'so what does that make us?'

'ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, WHICH IS WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO BECOME!'

also, i forgot to mention this earlier, but it makes me giggle when DR refers to themselves in the third person
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Famous Mortimer"]also, i forgot to mention this earlier, but it makes me giggle when DR refers to themselves in the third person[/quote]

Meeeee too.
;,,;
sworn
Neophyte

Post by sworn »

Maybe... Just maybe there wouldn't be so much speculation and rumor flying around here if Morbid Angel actually....

UPDATED THERE FUCKING PAGE WITH SOME FUCKING NEWS AND DIDN'T LEAVE US ALL IN THE DARK!!!!!!
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

I like this hard-on bearer already
FUKKET
Metal God

Post by FUKKET »

hi new lady
Shredlord
Ancient One

Post by Shredlord »

deleted
I am the Dragon. And you call me insane. You are privy to a great becoming, but you recognize nothing. To me, you are a slug in the sun. You are an ant in the afterbirth. It is your nature to do one thing correctly: Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe.
cat hallucination
Ancient One

Post by cat hallucination »

i'm guessing deathroller really is close to the band, and it wouldn't surprise me a single lick if deathroller is one of the members of the band fucking around with us. you guys' "assault" on him is pretty :redneck:. no harm done really, but just :redneck: . anywhoo. this is exactly the type of stuff that happens at the blabbermouth forums....including this post. :gay:
[quote name="zim"]Treys solo tone actually sounds a bit thin to me on Domination. It's definitely got a wah sound to it, even if he's not moving it with food it sounds like he has it turned on.[/quote]
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote name="cat hallucination"]i'm guessing deathroller really is close to the band, and it wouldn't surprise me a single lick if deathroller is one of the members of the band fucking around with us. you guys' "assault" on him is pretty :redneck:. no harm done really, but just :redneck: . anywhoo. this is exactly the type of stuff that happens at the blabbermouth forums....including this post. :gay:[/quote]

I doubt that deathroller is someone from Morbid Angel. And I really doubt anyone from MA would register on the only forum fully dedicated to them and be a dick to their fans.

He probably is close to the band, maybe a member of Vadimvon, maybe a roadie, relative, who knows. But where is his respect for MA? There is a some discussion against art, and a rumor or two flying around and he gets on and explodes about it, insulting fans and such. I think that's insulting to MA.
cat hallucination
Ancient One

Post by cat hallucination »

well, if his first post is correct, then whoever spread this rumor is incorrect. concerning that issue, where the douche-baggery belongs i don't know. concerning who's being a douche bag here...everyone!!!!! :gay: :thingy:
[quote name="zim"]Treys solo tone actually sounds a bit thin to me on Domination. It's definitely got a wah sound to it, even if he's not moving it with food it sounds like he has it turned on.[/quote]
Haunty
Metal God

Post by Haunty »

I'm calling Chris Barnes on this one. That's the only reason I could come up with where I'd shit myself. Matches his shit-talking too :lol:

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

[quote name="cat hallucination"]well, if his first post is correct, then whoever spread this rumor is incorrect. concerning that issue, where the douche-baggery belongs i don't know. concerning who's being a douche bag here...everyone!!!!! :gay: :thingy:[/quote]

you're certainly a part of it.
Uni777
Ancient One

Post by Uni777 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

Yeah, I think we might be a little more open to what this hard-on bearer has to say if he didn't just waltz in here swinging his dick around, and talking shit like a 13 year old kid.

vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

Maybe he IS a 13 year old kid. Would that make his bullshit ranting valid?
DeathRoller
Neophyte

Post by DeathRoller »

Let me put it to you this way - YOU are insulting to MA.

True fans of the band respect the band's visions and choices.

True fans are respected by the band.

You and your couple of "virtual pizza burgers" only serve as prime examples that disease breeds even within the fanbase of the world's greates dm entity. You are a true embarassment to the worldwide Morbid Angel fanbase. And yes, there is a good reason why there is no official MA forum - to keep the band's true name clean of shit like you.

[quote name="zim"]
[quote name="dog hallucination"]i'm guessing deathroller really is close to the band, and it wouldn't surprise me a single lick if deathroller is one of the members of the band fucking around with us. you guys' "assault" on him is pretty :redneck:. no harm done really, but just :redneck: . anywhoo. this is exactly the type of stuff that happens at the blabbermouth forums....including this post. :gay:[/quote]

I doubt that deathroller is someone from Morbid Angel. And I really doubt anyone from MA would register on the only forum fully dedicated to them and be a dick to their fans.

He probably is close to the band, maybe a member of Vadimvon, maybe a roadie, relative, who knows. But where is his respect for MA? There is a some discussion against art, and a rumor or two flying around and he gets on and explodes about it, insulting fans and such. I think that's insulting to MA.[/quote]
DeathRoller
Neophyte

Post by DeathRoller »

[quote name="Void"]Maybe he IS a 13 year old kid. Would that make his bullshit ranting valid?[/quote]

read above. Goes for you as well, fuckface.
Jackson

Post by Jackson »

EDIT

:luke:
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="DeathRoller"]Let me put it to you this way - YOU are insulting to MA.

True fans of the band respect the band's visions and choices.

True fans are respected by the band.

You and your couple of "virtual pizza burgers" only serve as prime examples that disease breeds even within the fanbase of the world's greates dm entity. You are a true embarassment to the worldwide Morbid Angel fanbase. And yes, there is a good reason why there is no official MA forum - to keep the band's true name clean of shit like you.[/quote]

sounds an awful lot like there's a measure of blind devotion required to be a 'true morbid angel fan', but i don't seem to recall any of them ever being into that whole notion.

there's so much about this post that's dumb and wrong i don't even know where to begin. maybe a suggestion though, if you're going to keep throwing your 'i am so close to MA i might as well be in the band, also i wrote the new album' weight around, try being less of a complete dick. you work so carefully to craft the appearance that you're some kind of morbid angel emissary, while threatening people here with violence and tossing around shitty insults? you're not making anyone look good here, certainly not MA and especially not VV.

your whole style is reminiscent of a deranged cult member, or maybe a 19 year old superfan
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

Indeed. I find myself a Morbid Angel fan, but not a blind sheep that follows every choice the band makes. I'm still an individual with my own opinions. I respect the band's choices but that doesn't mean I have to agree with all of them.

I had such discussions before with that other VV lunatic but for some reason you just cannot seem to grasp that.

(on a different note: you guys seem to be very fond of words containing "fuck". I advice you to use decent arguments when trying to back something up, instead of just calling people names, and perhaps broaden your vocabulary).
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

i'm still fairly convinced this is the same vadim person that was posting on the previous incarnation of the board. the terrible insults and raging ego seem pretty consistent at least.
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="zim"]I like this hard-on bearer already[/quote]
;,,;
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

[quote name="Void"]Indeed. I find myself a Morbid Angel fan, but not a blind sheep that follows every choice the band makes. I'm still an individual with my own opinions. I respect the band's choices but that doesn't mean I have to agree with all of them.[/quote]

Probably one of the most wise things ever said on this board. And i totally agree. Morbid Angel's message is to THINK FOR YOURSELF and go your own way.
Vooder
Mature Neophyte

Post by Vooder »

[quote name="Ninny"]
[quote name="Mutilator"]
[quote name="Vooder"]I think is true, but lets wait. The source is good. Maybe because back problem of Pete.[/quote]

Yes and before Heretic it was rumored that Pete was replaced by the drummer of My Dying Bride.

I highly doubt it. Who is this source?[/quote]

That would have been interesting :interessant:[/quote]

Be pacient. True or false I'll reveal the source.
If it bleeds, we can kill it...
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote name="Maze"]
[quote name="Void"]Indeed. I find myself a Morbid Angel fan, but not a blind sheep that follows every choice the band makes. I'm still an individual with my own opinions. I respect the band's choices but that doesn't mean I have to agree with all of them.[/quote]

Probably one of the most wise things ever said on this board. And i totally agree. Morbid Angel's message is to THINK FOR YOURSELF and go your own way.[/quote]
captain twat. IV.
Ancient One

Post by captain twat. IV. »

WOULD YOU ALL JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP

What a fucking terrible thread
djonni greazo
Ancient One

Post by djonni greazo »

[quote name="mabb_"]WOULD YOU ALL JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP

What a fucking terrible thread[/quote]

thank you for making it even more terrbile :necro:
:xx: Image :xx:
FUKKET
Metal God

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="Vooder"]
[quote name="Ninny"]
[quote name="Mutilator"]
[quote name="Vooder"]I think is true, but lets wait. The source is good. Maybe because back problem of Pete.[/quote]

Yes and before Heretic it was rumored that Pete was replaced by the drummer of My Dying Bride.

I highly doubt it. Who is this source?[/quote]

That would have been interesting :interessant:[/quote]

Be pacient. True or false I'll reveal the source.[/quote]

:looe:
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

I feel like I'm on XBox Live when DR posts.
;,,;
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

:lol: i knew he reminded me of something, that's fucking spot-on!