Maryland DeathFest 2017

Discuss the legendary band Morbid Angel here. For fifteen years The Chapel has connected the widest morbid fanbase online.
-M-
Ancient One
Posts: 1554
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28

Maryland DeathFest 2017

Postby -M- » 28 May 2017, 17:33

phpBB [video]


phpBB [video]


phpBB [video]


phpBB [video]
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 10929
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Maryland DeathFest 2017

Postby Ninny » 28 May 2017, 21:55

:idea:
User avatar
Lavabug
Metal God
Posts: 7196
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
Location: An ocean of filth.

Re: Maryland DeathFest 2017

Postby Lavabug » 30 May 2017, 22:30

I was there, it was fucking fruital. That new drummer is really good.

Still don't know what to think of the new song tho, but seeing all the FFtF songs live was intense and well worth it. Seeing them again for a full set tomorrow!
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 10929
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Maryland DeathFest 2017

Postby Ninny » 30 May 2017, 22:57

:xx:
-M-
Ancient One
Posts: 1554
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28

Re: Maryland DeathFest 2017

Postby -M- » 31 May 2017, 03:03

:xx:
User avatar
Shredlord
Ancient One
Posts: 1554
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 20:07

Re: Maryland DeathFest 2017

Postby Shredlord » 31 May 2017, 05:00

Lavabug wrote:I was there, it was fucking fruital. That new drummer is really good.

Still don't know what to think of the new song tho, but seeing all the FFtF songs live was intense and well worth it. Seeing them again for a full set tomorrow!

I think we'll have to hear the studio version to properly judge it. The shitty live recordings make both guitar parts a little hard to hear, so it seems a bit simple and repetitive at the moment, but Trey looks like he's playing different riffs than Vadim, so who knows? At least there aren't any techno parts in it.
User avatar
Lavabug
Metal God
Posts: 7196
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
Location: An ocean of filth.

Re: Maryland DeathFest 2017

Postby Lavabug » 31 May 2017, 05:56

Yeah I want to think there are some technical thingies going on in the guitars with that song that just don't come through in a live situation. I could barely make out what they were playing for like 8 bars straight and I doubt Trey is so out of ideas that he'd drag a bad riff out for that long.
User avatar
Rufus T. Firefly
Metal God
Posts: 15997
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49

Re: Maryland DeathFest 2017

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » 31 May 2017, 06:21

phpBB [video]


full set. decent quality. :bang:
suffice to say :greenie:
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 47620
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Maryland DeathFest 2017

Postby Nick » 31 May 2017, 06:55

Lavabug wrote:Yeah I want to think there are some technical thingies going on in the guitars with that song that just don't come through in a live situation. I could barely make out what they were playing for like 8 bars straight and I doubt Trey is so out of ideas that he'd drag a bad riff out for that long.


How was the sound overall at rams head this year? That place can be awesome one show and hot garbage the next.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
Paste Human
Metal God
Posts: 5335
Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
Location: The American Sector

Re: Maryland DeathFest 2017

Postby Paste Human » 11 Jun 2017, 15:55

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
phpBB [video]


full set. decent quality. :bang:


At the 54 min mark it looks like one of the statues has an erection :redneck:
User avatar
Lavabug
Metal God
Posts: 7196
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
Location: An ocean of filth.

Re: Maryland DeathFest 2017

Postby Lavabug » 11 Jun 2017, 20:45

Nick wrote:
Lavabug wrote:Yeah I want to think there are some technical thingies going on in the guitars with that song that just don't come through in a live situation. I could barely make out what they were playing for like 8 bars straight and I doubt Trey is so out of ideas that he'd drag a bad riff out for that long.


How was the sound overall at rams head this year? That place can be awesome one show and hot garbage the next.

It was alright I guess, loud as shit. I honestly prefer edison lot from 2 years ago.
User avatar
Rufus T. Firefly
Metal God
Posts: 15997
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49

Re: Maryland DeathFest 2017

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » 12 Jun 2017, 02:24

Apparently MDF got a little too big and they had to downsize a little. I guess having multiple venues and stages spread out was a little costly.
suffice to say :greenie:
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 47620
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Maryland DeathFest 2017

Postby Nick » 12 Jun 2017, 02:26

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:Apparently MDF got a little too big and they had to downsize a little. I guess having multiple venues and stages spread out was a little costly.


The Edison lot was silly considering it was so far from the other 2 venues
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?

Return to “The Chapel”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest