some delightful person filmed the atlanta show and put it on youtube

Discuss the legendary band Morbid Angel here. For fifteen years The Chapel has connected the widest morbid fanbase online.
User avatar
horse dealies
Postwhore
Posts: 67186
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

some delightful person filmed the atlanta show and put it on youtube

Postby horse dealies » 31 May 2017, 23:11

phpBB [video]


not the full set; it is missing the last couple of songs

a muddy sound and the cymbals are rather tinny but it is a decent enough recording. and a worthy performance :crono:
User avatar
Taurean Mixing
God of Emptiness
Posts: 520
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:08
Contact:

Re: some delightful person filmed the atlanta show and put it on youtube

Postby Taurean Mixing » 31 May 2017, 23:31

Yea the thread I made also has a full show recording from the NYC show I was at, as good as it can be I guess, but full show nonetheless.
User avatar
horse dealies
Postwhore
Posts: 67186
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: some delightful person filmed the atlanta show and put it on youtube

Postby horse dealies » 31 May 2017, 23:53

i think i saw a full mdf as well. people are eager for this tour :rocker:
User avatar
Taurean Mixing
God of Emptiness
Posts: 520
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:08
Contact:

Re: some delightful person filmed the atlanta show and put it on youtube

Postby Taurean Mixing » 01 Jun 2017, 00:09

Oh yea they are.
People's reactions seem to show they "get it" now, that feeling is back. At least that's how I see it.
User avatar
zim
Metal God
Posts: 19999
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: US

Re: some delightful person filmed the atlanta show and put it on youtube

Postby zim » 01 Jun 2017, 00:11

i haven't watched this many ma live recordings in years
User avatar
Phantoon
Ancient One
Posts: 1126
Joined: 23 May 2011, 01:47

Re: some delightful person filmed the atlanta show and put it on youtube

Postby Phantoon » 01 Jun 2017, 00:56

remember when summoning and ageless were relogated to maybe two vids from 2000-01 ? :greenie:
User avatar
Phantoon
Ancient One
Posts: 1126
Joined: 23 May 2011, 01:47

Re: some delightful person filmed the atlanta show and put it on youtube

Postby Phantoon » 01 Jun 2017, 01:00

This is probably the best full set video i've seen so far, sound wise. Up close and personal too ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4u2jjIyWdw&t=809s
User avatar
Rufus T. Firefly
Metal God
Posts: 16411
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49

Re: some delightful person filmed the atlanta show and put it on youtube

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » 01 Jun 2017, 02:30

Taurean Mixing wrote:Oh yea they are.
People's reactions seem to show they "get it" now, that feeling is back. At least that's how I see it.
horse dealies wrote:i think i saw a full mdf as well. people are eager for this tour :rocker:


Definitely this.

Despite what the trolls online are saying about the set lists a lot of people seem to really be excited about them only playing tucker era songs. And Warped has been getting positive feedback from what Ive read on YouTube (would be great if they could tease a couple more new songs).

Morbid Angel are back! No question.
Image
User avatar
Taurean Mixing
God of Emptiness
Posts: 520
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:08
Contact:

Re: some delightful person filmed the atlanta show and put it on youtube

Postby Taurean Mixing » 01 Jun 2017, 08:03

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
Taurean Mixing wrote:Oh yea they are.
People's reactions seem to show they "get it" now, that feeling is back. At least that's how I see it.
horse dealies wrote:i think i saw a full mdf as well. people are eager for this tour :rocker:


Definitely this.

Despite what the trolls online are saying about the set lists a lot of people seem to really be excited about them only playing tucker era songs. And Warped has been getting positive feedback from what Ive read on YouTube (would be great if they could tease a couple more new songs).

Morbid Angel are back! No question.

Yea I won't bad mouth one of my favorite bands because they decided to take a break from songs they've played numerous times while ignoring other songs.
I also welcome those songs back when they decide to play them again. I still love those songs too.
And I think Warped sounds cool and frankly, warped :idea:
User avatar
Taurean Mixing
God of Emptiness
Posts: 520
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:08
Contact:

Re: some delightful person filmed the atlanta show and put it on youtube

Postby Taurean Mixing » 01 Jun 2017, 08:04

Phantoon wrote:remember when summoning and ageless were relogated to maybe two vids from 2000-01 ? :greenie:

Ahh yes. Funny though, not related to gateways material but there is a full show from '98 that I was at as well. Man talk about underground and energetic!

Return to “The Chapel”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest