Pittsburgh gig last night.

Discuss the legendary band Morbid Angel here. For twenty years The Chapel has connected the morbid fanbase online.
Ninny
Metal God

Re: Pittsburgh gig last night.

Post by Ninny »

Pictures :xx:
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

fluffocation was pretty slammin' too, loud as shit, and their new substitute vocalist sounds exactly like Frank
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Post by Mesarthim »

He's the vocalist for another legendary NY death metal band called Pyrexia. I saw them play to like 50 people a few years ago and they managed to whip everyone in attendance there into a fury. If he could do that to a small crowd like that then he can definitely manage the likes of the larger crowds that suffocation would play to. Not to mention he nailed all the suffocation classics with no problem whatsoever.
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
bob_here
God of Emptiness

Post by bob_here »

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:He's the vocalist for another legendary NY death metal band called Pyrexia. I saw them play to like 50 people a few years ago and they managed to whip everyone in attendance there into a fury. If he could do that to a small crowd like that then he can definitely manage the likes of the larger crowds that suffocation would play to. Not to mention he nailed all the suffocation classics with no problem whatsoever.
My ex band mate played drums for pyrexia about 10 years ago.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

Lavabug wrote:fluffocation was pretty slammin' too, loud as shit, and their new substitute vocalist sounds exactly like Frank
the last hard-on bearer they had doing touring vocals was also really good https://www.metal-archives.com/artists/ ... yers/25406

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cphDIPmW3iE