Blessed are the sick video

Discuss the legendary band Morbid Angel here. For twenty years The Chapel has connected the morbid fanbase online.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Blessed are the sick video

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

is a total fucking win always

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvfoePd5mnk<!-- m -->

:grimbeard: :grimbeard: :grimbeard: :grimbeard: :jizz:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Lavabug
Metal God

Re: Blessed are the sick video

Post by Lavabug »

Needs more naked chicks slithering around Dave.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

[quote name="Lavabug"]Needs more naked chicks slithering around Dave.[/quote]

I agree

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

The rest of band could use some hedonistic lovin' too, of course. :tit:
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Lavabug"]The rest of band could use some hedonistic lovin' too, of course. :tit:[/quote]

:xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

Hey what's the best/easiest way to make and resize an animated gif out of part of a youtube video? I want to make one out of that part. :god:
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

[quote name="Lavabug"]Hey what's the best/easiest way to make and resize an animated gif out of part of a youtube video? I want to make one out of that part. :god:[/quote]

DO IT! :xx:

TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

Who else enjoyed the close up of dave's nipple at 4:01?
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

[quote name="TAM TAM"]Who else enjoyed the close up of dave's nipple at 4:01?[/quote]

and he was also ahead with the times. I don't remember piercings being so common in 1992

User
Metal God

Post by User »

[quote name="Lavabug"]Hey what's the best/easiest way to make and resize an animated gif out of part of a youtube video? I want to make one out of that part. :god:[/quote]

download the vid with <!-- w -->www.keepvid.com<!-- w --> and open it in an editing program, i don't know what edits .FLV, but if you get a HQ it is in mp4 format
more metal
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

[quote name="Luke"]

download the vid with <!-- m -->http://www.keepvid.com<!-- m --> and open it in an editing program, i don't know what edits .FLV, but if you get a HQ it is in mp4 format[/quote]

Yeah I know how to rip the video from YT, I just don't know any editing programs that can cut out a clip, resize it and save the frames to a gif. :huh:
Charles Bronson
God of Emptiness

Post by Charles Bronson »

I need to learn to play this song :mmm:
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote name="Lavabug"]
[quote name="Luke"]

download the vid with <!-- m -->http://www.keepvid.com<!-- m --> and open it in an editing program, i don't know what edits .FLV, but if you get a HQ it is in mp4 format[/quote]

Yeah I know how to rip the video from YT, I just don't know any editing programs that can cut out a clip, resize it and save the frames to a gif. :huh:[/quote]

Lava, Abobe ImageReady can open video files in the format of .mov .mpg .avi .qt

I recommend taking your video and loading it into a program like Windows Movie Make or Song Vegas(Vegas Video) cutting the video down to just the clip you want and export that to one of the above extensions. Then upload it into ImageReady. You can edit the frames and export it as a gif. :santa:
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless