Fan rages at Morbid Angel (during their interview) because EVIL D isn't in the band (Video)

Discuss the legendary band Morbid Angel here. For twenty years The Chapel has connected the morbid fanbase online.
Arise212
Neophyte

Fan rages at Morbid Angel (during their interview) because EVIL D isn't in the band (Video)

Post by Arise212 »

This is a clip of Morbid Angel's recent interview on adult swim. A fan calls in during the interview and rages about David Vincent not being in the band rofl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMaO94NLyPo&feature=youtu.be
vO)))id
Metal God

Re: Fan rages at Morbid Angel (during their interview) because EVIL D isn't in the band (Video)

Post by vO)))id »

Yeah that was silly.

That entire “interview” was just super awkward.
User
Metal God

Re: Fan rages at Morbid Angel (during their interview) because EVIL D isn't in the band (Video)

Post by User »

:oldryan:
more metal
H4T3M4CH1N3
God of Emptiness

Post by H4T3M4CH1N3 »

I just laughed. Also, I liked the "interview" with the exception of that hard-on bearer Dan, who seems to be a complete retard.
Wide open 'til you see God, then BRAKE!

Kevin Schwantz #34 - Team Suzuki Lucky Strike
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

Well, he kinda is. :redneck:
H4T3M4CH1N3
God of Emptiness

Post by H4T3M4CH1N3 »

iamgoat wrote:Well, he kinda is. :redneck:
Worst rhythm guitar choice in like their whole history ffs

zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

he's not that bad god damn, he didn't have a fucking melt down like trey did the other day
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

That is true. I just don’t like his stage presence, style and overall attitude. But then again it seems like I don’t like any of the band’s personalities anymore.

I guess Scotty is cool. Steve was always a nice hard-on bearer too but also typically American. :redneck:
H4T3M4CH1N3
God of Emptiness

Post by H4T3M4CH1N3 »

Trey and Dan: Retards
Steven and Scottie: I'd love to hang out with those masturbated crackers