Discuss the legendary band Morbid Angel here. For twenty years The Chapel has connected the morbid fanbase online.
ddrum
Neophyte

Re: .

Post by ddrum »

[quote name="Richard Brunelle"]
[quote name="ddrum"]Hey Richard! It's great to see you're posting here from time to time, keep up the good work with the new songs.All the best![/quote]

I am very happy about this site. Thank you for the encouragement. I am kind of stuck with my new music, I really need to get good drums on my songs, so that is what I have been up to lately trying get some decent drums down.[/quote]

You'll find a proper drummer, I'm sure, there are many of them in the U.S., by the way, I live in Europe.

Like someone sugested, why don't you give Pete a call, word is he is out for good from MA...

Good luck!
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

he's not out of MA for good, silly!

Tim is doing the album since Pete needs too much time to recover, as said by all the news articles.
ddrum
Neophyte

Post by ddrum »

[quote name="Void"]he's not out of MA for good, silly!

Tim is doing the album since Pete needs too much time to recover, as said by all the news articles.[/quote]

Some say he IS out for good, I hope not, maybe It's only a rumor. We will see.
Richard Brunelle
Mature Neophyte

Post by Richard Brunelle »

I have tried to contact Pete, to ask him how he is doing, but I never get a reply. I hope he is ok, I can't see Pete out of MA for good, he will be back.
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Richard Brunelle"]I have tried to contact Pete, to ask him how he is doing, but I never get a reply. I hope he is ok, I can't see Pete out of MA for good, he will be back.[/quote]

:xx: Motherfuckin' Commando :xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Richard Brunelle
Mature Neophyte

Hey what do you all think instead of using the name Fleshless Existence using the name Warture, like War and Future put together for my new death metal project.
Haunty
Metal God

Post by Haunty »

I think Fleshless Existence is better. Most death metal guys wont' get Warture.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

what he said. neologisms and portmanteaus are hard to pull off effectively, and i don't think warture fits the bill in that regard. too much ambiguity, i think, but maybe that's just me. in my head, it parses as like a really fucked up pronunciation of watcher, which kinda misses the mark.
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

when I read "Warture" I thought about War and Torture. Not Future.
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

[quote name="Void"]when I read "Warture" I thought about War and Torture. Not Future.[/quote]

me too
ddrum
Neophyte

Post by ddrum »

[quote name="Richard Brunelle"]Hey what do you all think instead of using the name Fleshless Existence using the name Warture, like War and Future put together for my new death metal project.[/quote]

I will go with Fleshless Existence even though It makes me think of Fleshless(the band).
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote name="IRONMAN"]
[quote name="Void"]when I read "Warture" I thought about War and Torture. Not Future.[/quote]

me too[/quote]

I like Warture though.
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

I don't like either of them :redneck:
Anjel
Ancient One

Post by Anjel »

I like Warture more, Fleshless Existence sounds to long and like it's already been done.
Richard Brunelle
Mature Neophyte

Thank you for your feedback, I am not sure at this point what will be used. I agree Warture is more like war and torture. Here is another name but I don't think it will work Wartuary too much like Obituary.
bla
Neophyte

Post by bla »

I guess Sadist' s Play Thing is out of the question then? :fonz: Wait what about Fella GaGa? :ba: .Im sorry had to do it. We know youre cool.
Richard Brunelle
Mature Neophyte

[quote name="bla"]I guess Sadist' s Play Thing is out of the question then? :fonz: Wait what about Fella GaGa? :ba: .Im sorry had to do it. We know youre cool.[/quote]

That sadist's play thing really pissed me off! Oh and I still want to do lady gaga, that is of course if she is really a female. but I say bring it on I have a great sense of humor.
Hugo.
Metal God

Post by Hugo. »

I guess a chick with a dick is still a chick, right?? :redneck:
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

How about Formless Existence?
Richard Brunelle
Mature Neophyte

[quote name="Zajebiste!"]I guess a chick with a dick is still a chick, right?? :redneck:[/quote]

I completely disagree, a chick with a dick is the same a hard-on bearer. If a male is attracted to a chick with a dick than he is a homo. I honestly don't believe Lady Gaga has a dick, where in the hell does she hide it. In her videos she is hardly wearing any clothes. If I find out she really has a dick than I will vomit because that makes me totally sick. There is no way I was intentionally looking at a dudes ass and admiring it.
Richard Brunelle
Mature Neophyte

[quote name="Maze"]How about Formless Existence?[/quote]

That's a cool name!
bla
Neophyte

Post by bla »

[quote name="bla"]I guess Sadist' s Play Thing is out of the question then? :fonz: Wait what about Fella GaGa? :ba: .Im sorry had to do it. We know youre cool.[/quote]

I don't know how the sadist' s play thing got in there I did not type that. What I typed was " guess sadist' s play thing is out of the question."
bla
Neophyte

Post by bla »

[quote name="bla"]

I don't know how the sadist' s play thing got in there I did not type that. What I typed was " guess sadist' s play thing is out of the question."[/quote]

Shit I did it again. I will rephrase what I want to say. I refuse to take my eyes off of what is important, Lady gaga's ass. :jizz: It's out of the question! :fonz:
bla
Neophyte

Post by bla »

[quote name="Zajebiste!"]I guess a chick with a dick is still a chick, right?? :redneck:[/quote]

I completely disagree, a chick with a dick is the same a hard-on bearer. If a male is attracted to a chick with a dick than he is a homo. I honestly don't believe Lady Gaga has a dick, where in the hell does she hide it. In her videos she is hardly wearing any clothes. If I find out she really has a dick than I will vomit because that makes me totally sick. There is no way I was intentionally looking at a dudes ass and admiring it.[/quote]

well, no one is saying it was intentional. :fonz:
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

I once read in a magazine that it's not gay to have a man suck your dick.
Richard Brunelle
Mature Neophyte

[quote name="IRONMAN"]I once read in a magazine that it's not gay to have a man suck your dick.[/quote]

I am trying to figure out why you would even say that?
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote name="IRONMAN"]I once read in a magazine that it's not gay to have a man suck your dick.[/quote]

I am trying to figure out why you would even say that?[/quote]

I've been trying to figure out why he says half of what he does.
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

I am trying to figure out why you would even say that?[/quote]

The magazine said it. It was printed in so many words, so it must be true!
Richard Brunelle
Mature Neophyte

I once read a book called the holy bible and half the shit in there is not true, so I how could what a magazine writes be true???
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

But there was no internet to verify things back then! Now we do have internet!
Richard Brunelle
Mature Neophyte

[quote name="IRONMAN"]But there was no internet to verify things back then! Now we do have internet![/quote]

Dude your funny as hell !!!
Svartmetall

Post by Svartmetall »

Richard, it must be said that that when I say 'Warture' to myself...I mainly hear 'Wart'. Which I suspect is not the image you're hoping to project :D
Richard Brunelle
Mature Neophyte

[quote name="Svartmetall"]Richard, it must be said that that when I say 'Warture' to myself...I mainly hear 'Wart'. Which I suspect is not the image you're hoping to project :D[/quote]

Yes you are right, but now this has inspired me to want to write a song called wart on my ass, what do you think?
bla
Neophyte

Post by bla »

[quote name="Svartmetall"]Richard, it must be said that that when I say 'Warture' to myself...I mainly hear 'Wart'. Which I suspect is not the image you're hoping to project :D[/quote]

Yes you are right, but now this has inspired me to want to write a song called wart on my ass, what do you think?[/quote]

go for it! but, then people might suspect you'd been throwing frogs up your ass. :fonz:
Richard Brunelle
Mature Neophyte

I deleted this I was drinking too much today
Richard Brunelle
Mature Neophyte

[quote name="bla"]

Yes you are right, but now this has inspired me to want to write a song called wart on my ass, what do you think?[/quote]

go for it! but, then people might suspect you'd been throwing frogs up your ass. :fonz:[/quote]

Dude I swear nothing has or ever will go up my ass!!!
bla
Neophyte

Post by bla »

[quote name="bla"]

go for it! but, then people might suspect you'd been throwing frogs up your ass. :fonz:[/quote]

Dude I swear nothing has or ever will go up my ass!!![/quote]

Im a comedian...that is it. We/ I know Brunelle is cool
Richard Brunelle
Mature Neophyte

I deleted this
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

hey richard, tell us something funny about the first period with morbid angel, tell us some funny stories about the first tour :xx:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
bla
Neophyte

Post by bla »

[quote name="Richard Brunelle"]In case anybody does not know I went to prison for 18months for violating my probation 7 times on a cocaine charge. The judge asked me if I had anything to say and I said "is violating probation 7 times a record." He did not like that.[/quote]

right on ...that is comic...right on!
bla
Neophyte

Post by bla »

[quote name="Richard Brunelle"]In case anybody does not know I went to prison for 18months for violating my probation 7 times on a cocaine charge. The judge asked me if I had anything to say and I said "is violating probation 7 times a record." He did not like that.[/quote]

still laughing
Richard Brunelle
Mature Neophyte

The reason I was using cocaine is because I was cursed when I left MA. And ever since then demons have been attacking me to the point of insanity. Although I must say demons were attacking me while I was in MA. Some people can handle the chaos some can't. I don't think I was able to handle it. Do any of you really realize how much evil was brought forth from MA.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

[quote name="Richard Brunelle"]The reason I was using cocaine is because I was cursed when I left MA. And ever since then demons have been attacking me to the point of insanity. Although I must say demons were attacking me while I was in MA. Some people can handle the chaos some can't. I don't think I was able to handle it. Do any of you really realize how much evil was brought forth from MA.[/quote]

so we should believe that Trey cursed you in a black mass? :redneck:

sorry, I don't want to make joke about your beliefes, but fuck, is not so easy believing in things like "curse" and "demons"

tell us more...

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
bla
Neophyte

Post by bla »

[quote name="Richard Brunelle"]The reason I was using cocaine is because I was cursed when I left MA. And ever since then demons have been attacking me to the point of insanity. Although I must say demons were attacking me while I was in MA. Some people can handle the chaos some can't. I don't think I was able to handle it. Do any of you really realize how much evil was brought forth from MA.[/quote]

Explain . I'm curious. And demons attacking you what do you mean?
Richard Brunelle
Mature Neophyte

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]hey richard, tell us something funny about the first period with morbid angel, tell us some funny stories about the first tour :xx:[/quote]

Oh this is funny! I hope Digby from earache does not read this. We were touring England on the grindcrusher tour and we stayed at Digby's place, he left us all alone with Mick harris from Napalm death. Ok what do you think MA and Mick would do alone in the record company owners apartment.
bla
Neophyte

Post by bla »

[quote name="bla"]

Explain . I'm curious. And demons attacking you what do you mean?[/quote]

i know MA was pretty satanic at first
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]hey richard, tell us something funny about the first period with morbid angel, tell us some funny stories about the first tour :xx:[/quote]

Oh this is funny! I hope Digby from earache does not read this. We were touring England on the grindcrusher tour and we stayed at Digby's place, he left us all alone with Mick harris from Napalm death. Ok what do you think MA and Mick would do alone in the record company's apartment.[/quote]

don't know man, tell us tell us more

Richard Brunelle
Mature Neophyte

No No No Trey never cursed me. Oh My Satan, I stirred up a wasps nest. MA is true in every sense you can imagine. There is nothing fake. When we played the music forces were brought forth, and I was not strong enough to with stand those forces.
bla
Neophyte

Post by bla »

Oh this is funny! I hope Digby from earache does not read this. We were touring England on the grindcrusher tour and we stayed at Digby's place, he left us all alone with Mick harris from Napalm death. Ok what do you think MA and Mick would do alone in the record company's apartment.[/quote]

break records...what?
Richard Brunelle
Mature Neophyte

No we did not break records we grilled them. Heat up the stove and stick them on the burners, we almost caught the apartment on fire.