Who can understand Trey?

Discuss the legendary band Morbid Angel here. For twenty years The Chapel has connected the morbid fanbase online.
VARG

Who can understand Trey?

Post by VARG »

Hi everyone!! this is my first post!

I have been all this years also waiting, and checking every piece of news to come from MA hoping 4 something concrete on the new album.

I have met my absolute idol, Trey Azagthoth, but still I most say something. He has been playing with all of us, he's fans. saying over and over for years now that the new record will be out "soon" what's soon this days for him? a decade? I've decided to not care that much about what is the most anticipated album of my life, and hope there will actually be that album some day. even with the new record deal, I just don't know. it's been too long.

They said they would stop touring and concentrate on the album, but I think even since then it's been too much time.

Maybe Trey want's to be a hardcore DJ now! well I say: so be it! just don't play with us! your fans! tell us it's over and we'll have to take it. Or tell us you'll be taking 10 years between albums now! Then at least we'll know how long we have to wait :zzz:

For now, I'll just continue to enjoy the MA albums that we DO have and Nevermore, and not wait for anything untill I trully see it happening.

What do u think fellow Morbidangelians?
Uni777
Ancient One

Re: Who can understand Trey?

Post by Uni777 »

[quote name="VARG"]

For now, I'll just continue to enjoy the MA albums that we have

[/quote]

This.
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

Hi Varg, welcome to the board. :santa:

Good post there... I'll just enjoy my MA collection that I have.
Mutilator
Ancient One

Post by Mutilator »

Do you know a band called Anvil Chorus? They just released their debut album after 30 years(!), just to put things in a different perspective ;)

Trey is a unique personality who avoids the mundane routine of everyday life and paradigma's in general. I'd say leave him to be unpredictable.
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

A debut... AFTER 30 years?

What did they do before those 30 years?

Hasn't their career just started then?
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[quote name="Void"]A debut... AFTER 30 years?

What did they do before those 30 years?

Hasn't their career just started then?[/quote]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Mutilator
Ancient One

Post by Mutilator »

Here's some info:

<!-- m -->http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=1559<!-- m -->

The album is reviewed in this month's Aardschok btw.

It seems to be pretty crappy as well :redneck: