This should be released officially

Discuss the legendary band Morbid Angel here. For twenty years The Chapel has connected the morbid fanbase online.
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One

This should be released officially

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

PHENOMENAL gig.
Abzu
Postwhore

Re: This should be released officially

Post by Abzu »

Is that the Montreal one? If so, it is fucking :xx:

If it is a different one, put that shit in the Filesharing forum, duder!

I would love a Heretic era bootleg with good maybe board sound that covers F-H (of course with A-D material mixed in) to take the place of the Steve era live album that never was.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

The 013 gig from 2004 is pretty good (video). Although the sound was very bad that evening... PA hard-on bearer fucked it up (was it Punchy????).
Ancient One

[quote name="desolation"]Is that the Montreal one? If so, it is fucking :xx:

If it is a different one, put that shit in the Filesharing forum, duder!

I would love a Heretic era bootleg with good maybe board sound that covers F-H (of course with A-D material mixed in) to take the place of the Steve era live album that never was.[/quote]

It's the montreal gig from FFttF tour. I adore this gig!

I actually had a great tape from a gig MA made in sweden back in 2003 or 2004 on Gates of Metal. It was sent on the radio so I taped it! It was GREAT sounding. Good as the montreal one (If not better). They played alot of Heretic-songs, but also classic ones. Fuck I think i lost this tape. I taped it 5 years ago when I was like 12. I'll try to find it right now!
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

I would fucking kill for an official live cd of Formulas, Gateways, and Heretic, if such recordings existed. :xx: :xx: :xx:

I wish... I'd rather have that more than a full history dvd with all the members.
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="zimberly"]I would fucking kill for an official live cd of Formulas, Gateways, and Heretic, if such recordings existed. :xx: :xx: :xx:

I wish... I'd rather have that more than a full history dvd with all the members.[/quote]

:idea:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Ancient One

MORBID ANGEL - FORMULAS FATAL TO THE HERETIC 3xDVD Boxset

:thingy: