ILLUD TRACKLIST

Discuss the legendary band Morbid Angel here. For twenty years The Chapel has connected the morbid fanbase online.
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One
Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them

Re: ILLUD TRACKLIST

Post by Conservative_Heretic »

I LOVE THIS BOARD :fonz:
Fuck 'em
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One

Post by Hallucinating dead »

[quote name="Maze"]HEY WAIT A MINUTE, according to Metal-Archives, these are the titles

1. Warlust

2. Slaughtering

3. Funeral Pyre

4. Empty

5. Nevermore[/quote]

its good in case if its true, but Void's info is taken from ?? :huh:
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One

Wait

void is correct with the titles, season of mist cant upload wrong info

http://www.season-of-mist.com/news/morb ... 2011-04-05
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

I wouldn't post rumors here, especially not with such thread subjects as "Tracklisting".

This was posted by Season of Mist on Facebook.
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One

[quote name="Void"]I wouldn't post rumors here, especially not with such thread subjects as "Tracklisting".

This was posted by Season of Mist on Facebook.[/quote]

apologies, if you felt bad there.. :)
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One
Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them

[quote name="Void"]At first impression, the titles hugely disappoint me.

I just hope the music is going to be amazing! And I do think it will be. :idea:[/quote]

And now, I am getting myself pumped up for the album. The song list freaked me out too, but you know what, I have not listened to these guys for over 20 years now because of album titles, album artwork, or frigging song titles. It is for the MUSIC and spiritual lessons baby!

What if Day of Suffering was titled "My Lily White Christ" or Chapel of Ghouls was called "Kumbaya", Summoning Redemption was called "Let's Frag to Level 13" Would it be any less than the most extreme fucking orchestrated metal this side of the Seas Beneath the Seas, WOULD IT!?

What if Altars of Madness had a picture of a goat giving birth to a frog, or fucking Formulas looked like a spastic-autistic child shit on his water colors to paint it? Fuck no! Because lets accept it bushwhackers WE LIVE THIS SHIT!!

They live this shit!

And if Trey wants to eat sheets of acid, drop kick the shit out of some CombiChrist techno, and take us to levels we ain't been before: well, who the hell else you want to guide this ship than our trusted captain of almost 30 years Trey fucking AZAGTHOTH :xx: :evil: :xx:
Fuck 'em
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

[quote name="lavaGhoul"]
[quote name="Void"]I wouldn't post rumors here, especially not with such thread subjects as "Tracklisting".

This was posted by Season of Mist on Facebook.[/quote]

apologies, if you felt bad there.. :)[/quote]

No worries!

Thanks for the link, I posted it in my first post to avoid misunderstandings. :santa:
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

Maybe the titles are still in progress? Who Knows?
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

[quote name="Conservative_Heretic"]

I just hope the music is going to be amazing! And I do think it will be. :idea:[/quote]

And now, I am getting myself pumped up for the album. The song list freaked me out too, but you know what, I have not listened to these guys for over 20 years now because of album titles, album artwork, or frigging song titles. It is for the MUSIC and spiritual lessons baby!

What if Day of Suffering was titled "My Lily White Christ" or Chapel of Ghouls was called "Kumbaya", Summoning Redemption was called "Let's Frag to Level 13" Would it be any less than the most extreme fucking orchestrated metal this side of the Seas Beneath the Seas, WOULD IT!?

What if Altars of Madness had a picture of a goat giving birth to a frog, or fucking Formulas looked like a spastic-autistic child shit on his water colors to paint it? Fuck no! Because lets accept it bushwhackers WE LIVE THIS SHIT!!

They live this shit!

And if Trey wants to eat sheets of acid, drop kick the shit out of some CombiChrist techno, and take us to levels we ain't been before: well, who the hell else you want to guide this ship than our trusted captain of almost 30 years Trey fucking AZAGTHOTH :xx: :evil: :xx:[/quote]

I understand where you're coming from, but I have to say that my entire experience of those albums would surely be very different from what they are now if they indeed had different artwork, let alone mundane, childish and over-the-top weird artwork you're hypothetical theory contains.
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

[quote name="Maze"]Maybe the titles are still in progress? Who Knows?[/quote]

I don't think so. The label announced the titles, meaning they're "set in stone".
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One

[quote name="Void"]
[quote name="Conservative_Heretic"]

They live this shit!

And if Trey wants to eat sheets of acid, drop kick the shit out of some CombiChrist techno, and take us to levels we ain't been before: well, who the hell else you want to guide this ship than our trusted captain of almost 30 years Trey fucking AZAGTHOTH :xx: :evil: :xx:[/quote]

I understand where you're coming from, but I have to say that my entire experience of those albums would surely be very different from what they are now if they indeed had different artwork, let alone mundane, childish and over-the-top weird artwork you're hypothetical theory contains.[/quote]

True, and the appeal to "try out" something different would not have been there as well. I have trusted the Spirit behind this band this long, and I can't stop now, though the titles smack me of :huh: but hell, let's hear something else. I am jonesing for the damn EP like a crack fiend, even though it is remixed, just to hear something else by them. I really need my fix Void :grin:
Fuck 'em
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One

Trey always try to explain his theories through his music, as far as i already know about azagthoth, those title dont go out of his believes. Or may be, some new things he must have learnt, added to his theories he want to convey through this album.

as per my belief in Trey, his work never dis-appointed me, neither domination nor heretic. He is someone beyond just a composer.

Its just a natural phenomenon, some one likes a particular thing other may not.

All of the above is true for me, maybe not for you.

I may like this album you may not.

So this topic of declaring anything bad or good before or after listening is useless.

- again i must say these are my words, me believe in :xx: morbid angel :xx:
Ninny
Metal God

Post by Ninny »

April fools guys! Oh I wish, I even checked the date of the article. Well the album cover seems badass now ;)
Uni777
Ancient One

Post by Uni777 »

When Domination was released the titles were received with the same response as now.

But in regard to the music and the lyrics they made perfect sense.

So far i am plesantly surprised. everything is contrary as to what people expected. In good old MA fashion.

I like burning incense and candlelight while listening to my music so bring it on. Add a bottle of good wine or a nice single malt... Hell yeah.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

What the shit :oldryan:

These titles are fucking amateurish for such a legendary death metal band, Too Extreme!, I Am Morbid, 10 More Dead, Destructos VS the Earth/ Attack, Beauty Meets Beast.

MA have always created an experience for me that not only involved their music. The art of the album, the song titles, those play a big part for me in creating an overall atmosphere of the album. Those titles (or the album title) don't sound anything remotely like MA to me.

:frown:
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
zambon
God of Emptiness

Post by zambon »

wtf!

no words here :puke:
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

theyre the kind of titles a nine year old might come up with..and then be embarrassed by a year later
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

[quote name="uni777"]

I like burning incense and candlelight while listening to my music so bring it on. Add a bottle of good wine or a nice single malt... Hell yeah.[/quote]

Me too, but that box set? Come on... The only thing in there that I really like is the leather bound "book".
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One

[quote name="Void"]
[quote name="uni777"]

I like burning incense and candlelight while listening to my music so bring it on. Add a bottle of good wine or a nice single malt... Hell yeah.[/quote]

Me too, but that box set? Come on... The only thing in there that I really like is the leather bound "book".[/quote]

I want it just because. It is very different than anything I have seen from Morbid Angel before. As they say, it is on like Donkey Kong! :bang:
Fuck 'em
Svartmetall

Post by Svartmetall »

Some of the song titles are...interesting..but it's the new MA album. So fuck it. I just pre-ordered the starpak-and-T-shirt combo.
Love of Lava
God of Emptiness

Post by Love of Lava »

after all i must say all this cover stuff and stupid song titles, artworks, blah blah.. pretty fits our time now ..actually morbid angel always did something different but hey todays "metal" is really kinda fucked up ..i mean too many core, crossover influences.. too many "post" and hippster shit going on imo... this is nothing new but it grew espeacially over the last years... so maybe even a total out of the box band like morbid angel got hit a bit under all these circumstances who knows..

the music will clarify this and we will see if trey is still the lava mastermind behind his band
love of lava.
VARG

Post by VARG »

[quote name="lavaGhoul"]I am pretty sure most of the titles are Vincent's

but I am also sure music aint going to dissatisfy :idea:[/quote]

Agree
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="IRONMAN"]Actually this album is going to rule. Do you know why? Because of the bass. This album will sound like covenant but with clearer guitars.[/quote]

Dude, thank you for the hope. That is a really really really nice thought.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Maze"]David Vincent is one of the greatest lyricists ever.[/quote]

He wasn't on Domination :oldryan:

(...and I really like that album.)
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Santyago

Post by Santyago »

There are some titles that I like, there are some of them that I don't like.

Titles like Too Extreme!, Destructos vs the Earth/Attack, 10 more Dead and Beauty meets Beast must be the techno songs. That's my belief.
Olden Polynice
Ancient One

Post by Olden Polynice »

What is peoples problem?

Morbid Angel breaking away from boundaries is nothing new. I do think that the titles are charming in their own way. No other Death metal band would pull off titles like this.

Too Extreme!?They might not either.This might be hard to swallow but for most people,MA are just another death metal band,pioneers of corse but alot of people stopped bothering with them years ago.You can see it's gonna be pretty easy for people to just dismiss this album and dismiss the band as has beens..you know how people are.So yea,they might not pull it off at all.Do I care?Alittle.

And my advice to you people is to actually wait until the album arrives and read the lyrics. David Vincent is one of the greatest lyricists ever.

I agree he is a top lyricist,but looking at D,and these titles I am expecting abit of cheeziness.It's just logic.

I think this album will show us who the real Morbid Angel fans are. It's a comeback album and it's diffrent. The ones supportive will continue to support and not condemn the shit out of the album before it's even release.

This way of thinking is bullshit imo.Given the evidence it's probly good to have low expectation for this album.Maybe that's their plan,dunno.For the record I think it will be alright but if something is shit to call it good is just lying to yourself.I say again the album will probly be alright (no idea what to expect though) but for alot of people this one might be very hard to stomach and that should be understandable given what we know already.
Syysysyd
Ancient One

Post by Syysysyd »

VARG

Post by VARG »

Best title is "Blades For Baal" I think.

At least the most traditional MA sounding title here.
neckred
Ancient One

Post by neckred »

I could not possibly care less about song titles, they could be called "posies and roses", as long as the music is quality, that's all that matters
ImageImageImageImage
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="DustyVagina"]stuff[/quote]

i don't really have any response to what you posted, i just wanted to make sure nobody misses this amazing new username

mostly though i'm interested in dusty's reaction
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

that is an old vagina.
Skinfection wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

[youtube]N_ESgHRI5HI[/youtube]
VARG

Post by VARG »

[quote name="Santyago"]There are some titles that I like, there are some of them that I don't like.

Titles like Too Extreme!, Destructos vs the Earth/Attack, 10 more Dead and Beauty meets Beast must be the techno songs. That's my belief.[/quote]

Well I sure as hell hope it doesn't have that many techno tracks!

Those would be 4. Anything over 3 would be way too many

I really hope it doesn't have more than 2 of those.
neckred
Ancient One

Post by neckred »

[quote name="VARG"]
[quote name="Santyago"]There are some titles that I like, there are some of them that I don't like.

Titles like Too Extreme!, Destructos vs the Earth/Attack, 10 more Dead and Beauty meets Beast must be the techno songs. That's my belief.[/quote]

I really hope it doesn't have more than 2 of those.[/quote]

I've never heard a techno MA song
ImageImageImageImage
VARG

Post by VARG »

[quote name="Mutilator"]The stupid songtitles must be those techno tracks.

I'm not going to buy any special edition before I've heard the album, although I still have faith that the metaltracks are going to be great![/quote]

Once upon a time we didn't have to separate songs in a MA album between Metal tracks and another genre.

Oh those where the times! Hehe. Don't get me wrong! I know this could probably be nevertheless a great album,

I just think we must be great fans to be kinda somehow accepting or getting used to the idea of having techno music based songs in a forthcoming album by one of the genre defining greatest death metal bands in the world...
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="VARG"]
[quote name="Mutilator"]The stupid songtitles must be those techno tracks.

I'm not going to buy any special edition before I've heard the album, although I still have faith that the metaltracks are going to be great![/quote]

Once upon a time we didn't have to separate songs in a MA album between Metal tracks and another genre.

Oh those where the times! Hehe. Don't get me wrong! I know this could probably be nevertheless a great album,

I just think we must be great fans to be kinda somehow accepting or getting used to the idea of having techno music based songs in a forthcoming album by one of the genre defining greatest death metal bands in the world...[/quote]

Once upon a time, you hadn't been born yet. Oh those were the times!
;,,;
shubniggurath

Post by shubniggurath »

For what it's worth: I've been told by a fellating lover at SOM that half of the songs are electronic. Which would jive with the early reports of them tracking drums for six songs.

I've also been told that the half of the album that is death metal will likely please all the old school fans, and the other half will be really divisive. Tim Yeung says that some of the stuff he did on this record is the most intense drumming he's ever done. We'll see. "Nevermore" makes me think that the death metal portion is going to sound like Heretic but with better production.

I also am pretty disappointed in the titles. Actually more PUZZLED than disappointed. But as someone pointed out, at some point Vincent's lyrics went off on a weird track that in Trey's own (paraphrased) words "deviated from the True Will and Purpose of the band." As soon as Domination was done, he told David that from now on he'd write all the lyrics himself. Trey's told me personally (back around 2005) that he's still really unhappy with the lyrics and vocals on Domination. So I'm really surprised that it seems like David is in charge of lyrics now. I guess people and priorities change.

I say that, and then I think: on the one hand, these song titles seem so mundane and not in the spirit of the Morbid Angel we know that it seems like it'd be David's doing. On the other hand...some of them are SO out there ("Too Extreme!" "Destructos vs the Earth") that it seems like only a true goofball could have come up with them. Enter "InstaGIB Meanie" Sailor Moon fanatic Trey. I mean you folks have seen his Headbangers Ball appearance--death metal innovator and guitar inspiration he may be, but he's a fucking goofball who clearly isn't concerned with being metal or looking cool or really pleasing anyone other than himself. My buddy at SOM tells me that Combichrist is currently his favorite band. Which I guess in itself means nothing, I mean when Gateways was being written he was obsessed with Pink Floyd and The Gathering, and that album doesn't sound like either.

I guess that's all neither here nor there, but as much as I'm curious about what this music is going to sound like, I'm REALLY curious about the dynamic within the band right now, with two strong personalities and visionaries in their own right (David was amazing, once upon a time, as far as lyrics and shit, and he wrote "The Lion's Den" which I would love to hear live, one day). I wonder who is steering the ship at this point. I wonder what Trey thinks the True Will and Purpose of the band is. I'm hoping it still has something to do with individual thought and going one's own way, and that it's not all about fucking ecstasy and glow sticks and "phat beats."

TOTALLY UNRELATED SIDE NOTE: It really pisses me off that these days they play Bil Ur-Sag and David leaves out half of the chorus. I wonder if he just can't do the fast phrasing that Tucker was capable of, or doesn't feel like memorizing bastardized Sumerian...but it bothers me. I'd much rather hear him spitting out the chorus of Bil Ur-sag than announcing that "this song is about when you just can't take it no more...NEVER! MORE!"

Speaking of Bil Ur-Sag...that's him on the cover of Formulas, not Tiamat.

Hoping for the best, expecting...not what I'm hoping for. But I ordered the wooden box anyway. If it rules, then it's totally worth it, because I love Morbid Angel. If it blows...there's always eBay.

<!-- m -->http://www.hypgnostic.com<!-- m -->
Uros

Post by Uros »

what a cock up
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="slimegod"]TOTALLY UNRELATED SIDE NOTE: It really pisses me off that these days they play Bil Ur-Sag and David leaves out half of the chorus. I wonder if he just can't do the fast phrasing that Tucker was capable of, or doesn't feel like memorizing bastardized Sumerian...but it bothers me. I'd much rather hear him spitting out the chorus of Bil Ur-sag than announcing that "this song is about when you just can't take it no more...NEVER! MORE!"

Speaking of Bil Ur-Sag...that's him on the cover of Formulas, not Tiamat.[/quote]

I agree about Bil Ur-Sag live and have pointed this out before. I can't decide if he can't or won't get the bastardSumerian part down.

Who said it was Tiamat? It's a lion-headed fire thingie. Of course it's Bil Ur-Sag.
;,,;
shubniggurath

Post by shubniggurath »

Sorry, wrong thread re: Tiamat/Bil Ur-Sag. It was someone in the Illud cover art thread.

<!-- m -->http://www.hypgnostic.com<!-- m -->
Jackson

Post by Jackson »

I think that this tracklist is really influenced by some hardcore song titles,this is typical hardstyle crap,just look at the Angerfist songs for example:

Criminally Insane

Fuck offfff

There you go!

The Black Devil

Hardcore for life!

Chaos and Evil
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

[quote name="neckred"]
[quote name="VARG"]

I really hope it doesn't have more than 2 of those.[/quote]

I've never heard a techno MA song[/quote]

Check out The Berzerker's Blessed Are the Sick cover, they've done it 15 years ago so it's definitely nothing new.

Anyway, I say fuck the song titles because I already totally dislike them (unlike when Gateways came out, when Heretic came out - I was pleased with the tracklisting). So all I care for now is the music... which I hope is going to be good.
TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

Some of the sillier titles seem to exude Trey's attitude, you know, have fun, ect...So while they may be unsettling, I'm not too worried about the record, I trust it will be very good, I'm sure it will be different, but good.

8 years good, I don't know, but good at least.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Victor Frankenstein

Post by Victor Frankenstein »

I think the song titles are great! They totally reflect the state of the Morbid Angel lately and all this stuff was hinted many times before on trey's myspace etc. Rarely the band like Morbid Angel does stuff like this. Six years ago when Cryptopsy released their best album ever, old fans were rejecting them. For them, "Once was Not" was the utter bullshit. (Well, in that matter bullshit was about to be released later.)

Jugding by the song titles and the album concept we've seen so far, Morbid Angel are still on the edge of that lucid and mad creativity, one rarely meets.

And the fact that they've released their albums so far in the pure death metal sense, doesn't diminish their greatness when they're coming out of it (if they're doing it actually). I, for one thing, welcome this madness (whether the song titles are correct or not) and will drink to all the best to MA.
"Friends, this is clean-up time and we're discounting all our silent, electric Ubiks by this much money. Yes, we're throwing away the blue-book. And remember: every Ubik on our lot has been used only as directed."
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

[quote name="slimegod"]For what it's worth: I've been told by a fellating lover at SOM that half of the songs are electronic. Which would jive with the early reports of them tracking drums for six songs.

I've also been told that the half of the album that is death metal will likely please all the old school fans, and the other half will be really divisive. Tim Yeung says that some of the stuff he did on this record is the most intense drumming he's ever done. We'll see. "Nevermore" makes me think that the death metal portion is going to sound like Heretic but with better production.

I also am pretty disappointed in the titles. Actually more PUZZLED than disappointed. But as someone pointed out, at some point Vincent's lyrics went off on a weird track that in Trey's own (paraphrased) words "deviated from the True Will and Purpose of the band." As soon as Domination was done, he told David that from now on he'd write all the lyrics himself. Trey's told me personally (back around 2005) that he's still really unhappy with the lyrics and vocals on Domination. So I'm really surprised that it seems like David is in charge of lyrics now. I guess people and priorities change.

I say that, and then I think: on the one hand, these song titles seem so mundane and not in the spirit of the Morbid Angel we know that it seems like it'd be David's doing. On the other hand...some of them are SO out there ("Too Extreme!" "Destructos vs the Earth") that it seems like only a true goofball could have come up with them. Enter "InstaGIB Meanie" Sailor Moon fanatic Trey. I mean you folks have seen his Headbangers Ball appearance--death metal innovator and guitar inspiration he may be, but he's a fucking goofball who clearly isn't concerned with being metal or looking cool or really pleasing anyone other than himself. My buddy at SOM tells me that Combichrist is currently his favorite band. Which I guess in itself means nothing, I mean when Gateways was being written he was obsessed with Pink Floyd and The Gathering, and that album doesn't sound like either.

I guess that's all neither here nor there, but as much as I'm curious about what this music is going to sound like, I'm REALLY curious about the dynamic within the band right now, with two strong personalities and visionaries in their own right (David was amazing, once upon a time, as far as lyrics and shit, and he wrote "The Lion's Den" which I would love to hear live, one day). I wonder who is steering the ship at this point. I wonder what Trey thinks the True Will and Purpose of the band is. I'm hoping it still has something to do with individual thought and going one's own way, and that it's not all about fucking ecstasy and glow sticks and "phat beats."

TOTALLY UNRELATED SIDE NOTE: It really pisses me off that these days they play Bil Ur-Sag and David leaves out half of the chorus. I wonder if he just can't do the fast phrasing that Tucker was capable of, or doesn't feel like memorizing bastardized Sumerian...but it bothers me. I'd much rather hear him spitting out the chorus of Bil Ur-sag than announcing that "this song is about when you just can't take it no more...NEVER! MORE!"

Hoping for the best, expecting...not what I'm hoping for. But I ordered the wooden box anyway. If it rules, then it's totally worth it, because I love Morbid Angel. If it blows...there's always eBay.[/quote]

i don't know if i can get used to this kind of intelligent & lengthy posting on this board
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
EtherealMisery
Neophyte

Post by EtherealMisery »

When I saw the tracklist posted on another board, I was certain someone made it up as a trolling attempt. Then, I realized it wasn't a joke and felt really bad..

This used to be the band with the most solid/creative lyrical concepts. How can the band that wrote formulas fall to such a low level of childish retardation? Oh yeah I forgot.. it's David Vincent. I don't understand how Trey was pissed at him for his lyrics on domination (and that was not too long ago) and then he lets him do the lyrics again for an album that has been awaited for almost a decade. But this time, these song titles make the domination titles look like some genius work. It's been so long since Heretic that this album should be flawless (and that includes the song titles/cover).

and I don't understand the opinion of some here "hey it's different, it's another level of creativity" or some BS like this. It's certainly different, but really not in a good way. Calling the album/titles "flowers and diapers for everyone" would also have been different, but it's certainly not acceptable either.

If it really took 8 years to arrive to this point, I think the answer is simple : Trey didn't give a shit for like 7 years and now he needs money to buy this lamborgini (which he took a picture with), so he takes 2-3 months to write this half-assed album with much commercial appeal for hot topic kids and releases it. He probably doesn't perceive MA as his ART anymore but only a way to get his paycheck.

This album will probably be a bigger mistake than "the unspoken king". Even that album had better song titles.

:frown:
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

the titles on the unspoken poop were more about the shopping mall and active, "take control" verbs than the stuff on illud, which seems to be about boundless absurd childish glee. which i guess is an improvement?

also i don't know how it can have been not that long since domination but so long since heretic? domination was twice as long ago as heretic! a lot of us lacked hair in the genital regions that long ago.
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
EtherealMisery
Neophyte

Post by EtherealMisery »

[quote name="Dusto"]

also i don't know how it can have been not that long since domination but so long since heretic? domination was twice as long ago as heretic! a lot of us lacked hair in the genital regions that long ago.[/quote]

When I said : "(...) Trey was pissed at him for his lyrics on domination (and that was not too long ago)" the "not too long ago" was refering to the idea that Trey didn't like the lyrics, not the release date of the album.

And when I said "it's been so long since heretic" I was indeed referring to the release date. Sorry for the confusion.
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

All I have left for hope with this album is the music. Fuck knows the lyrics look retarded.
;,,;
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One

[quote name="slimegod"]For what it's worth: I've been told by a fellating lover at SOM that half of the songs are electronic. Which would jive with the early reports of them tracking drums for six songs.

Hoping for the best, expecting...not what I'm hoping for. But I ordered the wooden box anyway. If it rules, then it's totally worth it, because I love Morbid Angel. If it blows...there's always eBay.[/quote]

Welcome aboard and great post. Look forward to reading more :xx:
Fuck 'em