Trey's Gear and equipment

Discuss the legendary band Morbid Angel here. For twenty years The Chapel has connected the morbid fanbase online.
LAVAGOD
God of Emptiness

Trey's Gear and equipment

Post by LAVAGOD »

Im trying to find out exactly was trey uses. Amps cabs F.X.'s ect.. theres alot of talk but not alot of clear or confirmed facts. if you know or have any ideas please post thanks. :bang:
LAVA!!!
-M-
Ancient One

Re: Trey's Gear and equipment

Post by -M- »

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1784&start=0& ... it=gear</a><!-- l -->
LAVAGOD
God of Emptiness

Post by LAVAGOD »

Anyone know what string gauge and picks he uses? For both Eb tuning and Bb (7 string)?
LAVA!!!
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote name="Skincision"]just saying.[/quote]
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
Uni777
Ancient One

Post by Uni777 »

[quote name="LAVAGOD"]Anyone know what string gauge and picks he uses? For both Eb tuning and Bb (7 string)?[/quote]

I know the low b is a .056 the rest i do not know but they were remarkably thin. Erik used the same set for MA and when i held his guitar i commented on how thin they were and he replied with "that is part of the way Trey build the MA sound.

All your questions have been discussed here plenty of times, do some searching in the Chapel. All the stuff we know is posted in the topics.
-M-
Ancient One

Post by -M- »

.10 - .46 for 6 strings guitar. I don't remember where I've read it. Trey's myspace maybe.
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="uni777"]
[quote name="LAVAGOD"]Anyone know what string gauge and picks he uses? For both Eb tuning and Bb (7 string)?[/quote]

I know the low b is a .056 the rest i do not know but they were remarkably thin. Erik used the same set for MA and when i held his guitar i commented on how thin they were and he replied with "that is part of the way Trey build the MA sound.

All your questions have been discussed here plenty of times, do some searching in the Chapel. All the stuff we know is posted in the topics.[/quote]

Golly, I start my 6 string with 56 in C
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;