hey r-hino

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

hey r-hino

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLYTKzvP5w8<!-- m -->

[youtube] wLYTKzvP5w8 [/youtube]

classic :bang:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Re: hey r-hino

Post by rhino »

this may be becoming my favorite sep cd. even more than arise :xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

I'm jamming full "Schizoprenia" cd now, :underrated:

:bang: :bang: :bang:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

so is ryan like the only sepultura fan here or something :huh:
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

:huh:

shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I'm jamming full "Schizoprenia" cd now, :underrated:

:bang: :bang: :bang:[/quote]

:xx:
djonni greazo
Ancient One

Post by djonni greazo »

[quote name="Famous Mortimer"]so is ryan like the only sepultura fan here or something :huh:[/quote]

no :santa:

imho, Beneath the Remains is definitely one of the 3-5 best thrash albums ever :bang: :bang: :bang:

(but Inquisition Symphony is their best song, imo :redneck: )
:xx: Image :xx:
Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
Metal God

Post by Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs »

How come Ryan always gets the special "Hey ________" threads?

rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

one night many, many, many...... many years ago, in a land known as mabb 1.0, there was a time when the free discussion was in an overabundance of h.ey ryan threads, people would mock the other "h.ey ryan" threads and make their own, and even i was making "h.ey ryan" threads, so ever since then, h.ey ryan became of staple of mabb's ominous legacy
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

and i'm a idiot who makes the same threads came from shadowalk constantly making "h.ey ryan" threads in the music discussion, which he still does till this day, but to a lesser degree of course
Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
Metal God

Post by Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs »

oh.

jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

it's lost whatever meaning it once had. hey ryan threads now mean only one thing, someone likes some god-awful band that no sane person could enjoy and needs to share it with the world; only they know there's only one person who they can converse with on the subject, ryan, because as we have established in the past, ryan likes absolutely everything ever made, ever.

which is why i don't get why a sepultura thread is a 'hey ryan' thread, because they were a good band and quite a few people here, i think, enjoy them
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

i hate most death metal, deathcore, metalcore, and the list goes on... just want to put that out there :wink:

its just a thread title, i was obviously joking around in my explaination, who really cares :redneck:
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

you know you love youssef some devourment
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

he does, he told me to keep it a secret though :)