jam aod pt.2

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
rhino
PAWG Hunter

jam aod pt.2

Post by rhino »

[youtube]6d0SUHYTp-4[/youtube]

jamming this, beer and marlboros last night as classical :bang:
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Re: jam aod pt.2

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

Rhino read in my mind probably, or he has serious Psycho power. I swear on my mother that before opening this thread I was really listening Motley Crue, and I have exactly a pack of red marlboro on my desk and I'm probably going to smoke one :)

:xx: :xx: :xx: :xx:

exactly the next week I'll jam their concert here!!!!! next saturday Motley Crue alive in Monza, stadio Brianteo, Italy :tit: :tit: :xx: :xx: :bang: :bang:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

:beer:

jammed this too, my favorite crue song

[youtube]M9GQweMmEQQ[/youtube]

i remember being like 10 when this came out and i absolutely fucking loved it :xx:
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Post by Mesarthim »

AOD and Ryan are really long lost brothers.
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

:redneck: :redneck:

the setlist that they seems playing during these summer festivals seems very good:

1. Kickstart My Heart Play Video

2. Wild Side Play Video

3. Shout Play Video

4. Saints Of Los Angeles Play Video

5. Live Wire Play Video

6. 2 Fast / On W / Da Show(Tommy talks) Play Video

7. Mutherfucker Of The Year Play Video

8. White Trash Circus Play Video

9. Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away) Play Video

10. Same Ol' Situation(Nikki talks) Play Video

11. Primal Scream Play Video

12. Looks That Kill Play Video

13. Girls, Girls, Girls Play Video

14. Dr. Feelgood Play Video

15. Encore:

15. Home Sweet Home Play Video

_________

few shit from "Shout" that is my fav one, but anyway that setlist rocks. I hope well for the next saturday. A fellating lover of mine came from Venice to see them and he promised me a bottle of Spritz ( a white wine+ aperol cocktail). Is a sin watching a Moltey concert without alcool in the veins :god:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

i would think watching home sweet home live i would tear up a bit :oldryan:
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

you like or not like that song? ( sorry I don't know the verb tear up what means in this case :doubleoldenglishproblems: :tear: )

Home sweet home is a grea ballad :xx:

rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

yeah i would get emotional because its a good song and it would remind me of being a little kid again and remind me of those times. motley crue was one of my first obsessions in music
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

:greenie:

ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eza_JcuQWvk<!-- m -->

CLASSIC :bang: :rshot:

rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

good song but as a whole that cd wasnt that good :oldryan:
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

na, GGG is not bad :xx: , good songs on it : You're all I need,Wild side,ggg,All in the name of, Dancing on glass :idea: