Classic

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Classic

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3DgAJwVeVU<!-- m -->

:xx: :xx: :xx:

1 of my fav rock/alternative song from 80's

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Re: Classic

Post by rhino »

i like that song, and a handful of other cult songs, but i never owned a cd by them
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

hahaha jesus christ, another chili cheese fries

ow.ned
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

same here, I like a bunch of Cult songs, but never had an entire cd :idea:

I remember sonny roland rollacks cunt :tear: posted "Born into this" (2007) some times ago. Nice cd of classic raw rock :idea:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Post by Mesarthim »

the cult were great back in the day.

I got the chance to see them in 2001. it was a good show but it was outdoors and rained so it wasn't as good as they started having equipment problems towards the end.
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Ian sang in The Doors for a tour. He really looked like Jim. But there was only one jim . R.I.P. bro c ya in hell.