Diamanda Galas

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Abzu
Postwhore

Diamanda Galas

Post by Abzu »

[youtube]f0AIjnQ8t30[/youtube]

:xx:

I still rock The Plague Mass now and then when I'm feeling especially devious.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Re: Diamanda Galas

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

:interessant:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

was that John Stewart?
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

Yeah I think it's from his old MTV show.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Svartmetall

Post by Svartmetall »

'The Litanies Of Satan' and 'The Divine Punishment' are still my favourites by her; listen to them in the dark and it's genuinely unsettling and creepy. Fantastic stuff - she's barking mad in the best possible way.

We should get her and Trey to make an album together :D
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Svartmetall"]'The Litanies Of Satan' and 'The Divine Punishment' are still my favourites by her; listen to them in the dark and it's genuinely unsettling and creepy. Fantastic stuff - she's barking mad in the best possible way.

We should get her and Trey to make an album together :D[/quote]

That. Would. WIN :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx:
;,,;