Bone awl, Thorspawn, ect. tonight

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
TamPron
Metal God

Bone awl, Thorspawn, ect. tonight

Post by TamPron »

well, not really...promoter is a fuckbag. We got offered to play this, and didn't, and i felt bad, until what happened tonight

dude DID NOT promote the show, the only reason i knew about was because this chick was going, and because it was offered to us. I think her and I were the only people who payed.

Anywho, the only band we caught was Rituals of a Blasphemer (local black metal), and after that the show shut down, because the promoter had no money to pay rent, and for some douchebag reason felt it wasn't his responsibility to pay rent. And later he made a comment to me about how black metal isn't for everyone or something....uh..I don't think it's because the shit was to grim or evil, I think maybe it's because YOU FUCKING SUCK AS A PROMOTER! He might do alright as a label hard-on bearer (he owns Desastrous records) but obviously doesn't know shit about throwing a show.

Im pissed...I've been trying to hang out with this chick for over a year, and she drove almost 2 hours to pick me up, then another 45 to the venue...

Also the hard-on bearer, instead of giving a refund, gave out cds....yeah...i don't really like raw poopoo black metal. What a douchebag.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Teignub
Ancient One

Re: Bone awl, Thorspawn, ect. tonight

Post by Teignub »

thats fucking lame. Bone Awl and Thornspawn are awesome live. too bad.
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Post by Mesarthim »

why bother putting on a show if you don't even have enough capital to pay the bands.
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

yeah..what a fuck

what would make you think you weren't responsible for the rent on the venue? I kinda wish we had played the show now, because I have enough pull with the venue people to try and keep the thing going, and more people would have come out in the first place, and there was another show going a fellating lover's band was playing, i could have had them, and some of their friends come afterwards....what a clusterfuck, Im still pissed.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]