i have a lot of respect for mabb

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

i have a lot of respect for mabb

Post by jawn galliano »

you didn't post a single dimebag thread on the anniversary of his glorious murder

thanks

i mean it

you guys are the best!
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Re: i have a lot of respect for mabb

Post by droidspawn »

i forgot :shakefist:
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

getcha pull
SCUNT
Ancient One

Post by SCUNT »

Didn't figure it'd be worth it considering the pantera hate outweighs the love :santa:
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="smelly"]Didn't figure it'd be worth it considering the pantera hate outweighs the love :santa:[/quote]

you're crazy, i'm pretty much the only person on this entire board that doesn't fellate pantera/diamond "huge salad bar" darrell at every possible opportunity. a lot of people here are under the weird impression that pantera actually matters/they released albums worth talking about/etc. etc.

of course, like most places on the internet, we've got a lot of people whose main recreational activities involve savagely beating their wives/girlfriends, getting confederate flag tattoos, and driving rusted-out american trucks, so my views on the subject don't typically garner a lot of sympathy.

so really it would've been worth it, is what i'm trying to say here

still proud of y'all :gay:
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

*dunt dunnn dundundunt* RE!

*dunt dunnn dundundunt* SPECT!

*dunt dunnn dundundunt* MABB!

you talkin' to me?
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

How drunk are you stormy?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

pretty goddamned

been at it since noon o'clock
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

High noon gunfight with your liver :grimb:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

[quote name="Derek Waters"]pretty goddamned

been at it since noon o'clock[/quote]

I said god damn!
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

What is the occasion to begin imbibing a mere hour and a half after I crawled out of bed?
;,,;
SCUNT
Ancient One

Post by SCUNT »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="smelly"]Didn't figure it'd be worth it considering the pantera hate outweighs the love :santa:[/quote]

you're crazy, i'm pretty much the only person on this entire board that doesn't fellate pantera/diamond "huge salad bar" darrell at every possible opportunity. a lot of people here are under the weird impression that pantera actually matters/they released albums worth talking about/etc. etc.

of course, like most places on the internet, we've got a lot of people whose main recreational activities involve savagely beating their wives/girlfriends, getting confederate flag tattoos, and driving rusted-out american trucks, so my views on the subject don't typically garner a lot of sympathy.

still proud of y'all :gay:[/quote]

Go to bed :santa:
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

[quote name=";,,;"]What is the occasion to begin imbibing a mere hour and a half after I crawled out of bed?[/quote]

No mini abzu this weekend?
Ninny wrote:
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

you're crazy, i'm pretty much the only person on this entire board that doesn't fellate pantera/diamond "huge salad bar" darrell at every possible opportunity.[/quote]

I don't give a flying fuck about Dimebag or Pantera. Just FYI.
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

Stormy, that's so sweet of you to remind us of Dimebag's death. In light of this, I shall crank out Pantera the whole day.
FUKKET
Metal God

Post by FUKKET »

Lennon :santa:
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name=";,,;"]What is the occasion to begin imbibing a mere hour and a half after I crawled out of bed?[/quote]

No mini abzu this weekend?[/quote]

I got lucky: he decided to sleep in :redneck:

Not so much this morning, though :homework:
;,,;
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

I am as openly anti-Pantera/Phil/Dimebag as you are, bro. :santa: And yeah kudos to the whole bard for not fagging this up with Dimebag-necrofellatio.
deckard
Metal God

Post by deckard »

threeeeeeee
SCUNT
Ancient One

Post by SCUNT »

[youtube]7m7njvwB-Ks[/youtube]

ImageImage
SCUNT
Ancient One

Post by SCUNT »

[youtube]AkFqg5wAuFk[/youtube]

ImageImage
SCUNT
Ancient One

Post by SCUNT »

[youtube]N6gq0dy2d8s[/youtube]

ImageImage
SCUNT
Ancient One

Post by SCUNT »

Pantera :xx:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

ImageImage
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

Congratulations, Stormy! You started a Pantera thread!
;,,;
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

Well, at least he's not embarrassing himself with a thread attributing quality to their music.
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

:shake:, Milton, :shake:
;,,;
SCUNT
Ancient One

Post by SCUNT »

what kind of name is milton. sounds like some mariah carey shit. drink a blacktooth grin and grow some hair on your nuts you pansy

ImageImage
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

It's not my fault Pantera don't have any substance. :santa:
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

I have much Milton :appreciation: :xx:

But he is blind to the enjoyment of Pantera. :shakefist:
;,,;
baron von blondle
Ancient One

Post by baron von blondle »

[quote name="IRONMAN"]

you're crazy, i'm pretty much the only person on this entire board that doesn't fellate pantera/diamond "huge salad bar" darrell at every possible opportunity.[/quote]

I don't give a flying fuck about Dimebag or Pantera. Just FYI.[/quote]
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
Olden Polynice
Ancient One

Post by Olden Polynice »

[quote name="smelly"][/quote]

you're crazy, i'm pretty much the only person on this entire board that doesn't fellate pantera/diamond "huge salad bar" darrell at every possible opportunity.

[/quote]

I can't stand them :santa:
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

its easy to stand here and make fun of pantera simply because theyre of no value, but what concerns me is that some people here seem to think they actually like pantera. i mean.. they obviously dont. they just think they do.
SCUNT
Ancient One

Post by SCUNT »

Pantera and Slayer are what influenced me into extreme metal, and Darrell Abbot is who inspired me to actually pick up and start playing the guitar 10 years ago :santa:

While they may be over-rated to some, and to some the worst band in the world, to me they will always hold a special place in my heart and Dimebag is a huge inspiration to me. Pantera are a band that you either love or hate. And the haters can hate all they want, won't stop me from continuing to enjoy Pantera for another 10 or more years.

:santa:

ImageImage
Anjel
Ancient One

Post by Anjel »

[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name="IRONMAN"]

I don't give a flying fuck about Dimebag or Pantera. Just FYI.[/quote][/quote]
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

[quote name="smelly"]Pantera and Slayer are what influenced me into extreme metal, and Darrell Abbot is who inspired me to actually pick up and start playing the guitar 10 years ago :santa:

While they may be over-rated to some, and to some the worst band in the world, to me they will always hold a special place in my heart and Dimebag is a huge inspiration to me. Pantera are a band that you either love or hate. And the haters can hate all they want, won't stop me from continuing to enjoy Pantera for another 10 or more years.

:santa:[/quote]

Cool story bro.
Uni777
Ancient One

Post by Uni777 »

[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name="IRONMAN"]

I don't give a flying fuck about Dimebag or Pantera. Just FYI.[/quote][/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]you didn't post a single dimebag thread on the anniversary of his glorious murder

thanks

i mean it

you guys are the best![/quote]

:redneck:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

:redneck:
;,,;
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

our lord and master sometimes jams Pantera when drunk
;,,;
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

[quote name=";,,;"]our lord and master sometimes jams Pantera when drunk[/quote]

Sick :redneck:
Ninny wrote:
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

Just me n Z.
Olden Polynice
Ancient One

Post by Olden Polynice »

I seen it.
Olden Polynice
Ancient One

Post by Olden Polynice »

:tvrky:
14th4th

Post by 14th4th »

[youtube]9wxAMi3DV60[/youtube]

'Power Metal' = Judas Priest's lost material :redneck:
neckred
Ancient One

Post by neckred »

[quote name="14th4th"]

'Power Metal' = Judas Priest's lost material :redneck:[/quote]

no

I didn't make a thread because I didn't realize it was near the anniversary, nor do I care
ImageImageImageImage