Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

THE NUMBER OF THE BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAST!!!!!!

[youtube]HlSidenJ5-E[/youtube]

ALWAYS A PLEASURE, from a lot of time that I don't blasted this classic :xx: :xx: :xx:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Sarcofago

Re: 666

Post by Sarcofago »

Number of the beast album is great, but Maiden with Di'Anno is my favourite :xx:
baron von blondle
Ancient One

Post by baron von blondle »

[quote name="Sarcofago"]Number of the beast album is great, but Maiden with Di'Anno is my favourite :xx:[/quote]
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
M.Bison
Ancient One

Post by M.Bison »

[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name="Sarcofago"]Number of the beast album is great, but Maiden with Di'Anno is my favourite :xx:[/quote][/quote]

I don't quite get how everybody like Di'Anno? I watched some videos of him as i'd never heard Maiden with him on vocals and he seems to suck almost as much as Blaze Bailey? :alien:
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

[quote name="Sarcofago"]Number of the beast album is great, but Maiden with Di'Anno is my favourite :xx:[/quote][/quote]

These are my thoughts as well...but even though I prefer their material with Di'Anno, I still think that Bruce is the better singer.
cire
Ancient One

Post by cire »

[quote name="shadowalk"]

These are my thoughts as well...but even though I prefer their material with Di'Anno, I still think that Bruce is the better singer.[/quote]
Mr. P
Ancient One

Post by Mr. P »

[quote name="M.Bison"]

I don't quite get how everybody like Di'Anno? I watched some videos of him as i'd never heard Maiden with him on vocals and he seems to suck almost as much as Blaze Bailey? :alien:[/quote]

Have you checked out Blaze's solo material? <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qANEeOpITYc<!-- m -->
:xx: