meddle

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
rhino
PAWG Hunter

meddle

Post by rhino »

[youtube]O5FxgVywhDc[/youtube]

such a fantastic album, i've always paid more attention to the latter albums in the past, but meddle has been getting alot attention from me in this period
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
Ancient One

Re: meddle

Post by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man »

Meddle helped introduce me to mushrooms. My fellating lover started up the record after ingestion, and about an hour later, we were on another planet. :alien:
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

my fav Pink Floyd album in absolute :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx:

I have the LP also :greenie:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Sarcofago

Post by Sarcofago »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]my fav Pink Floyd album in absolute :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx:

[/quote]